XXVIII - Atkins

XXVIII - Atkins

Scalding heat is what awakens me only to find a body warm against mine. A long arm holds me loosely draping over my hip as soft snores tickle the back of my neck.

Damn him.

Shifting to my back, Louis startles slightly and tightens his grip. Once I settle, so does he. I can't help but smile to myself. He looks so peaceful whilst sleeping. His face is puffy from sleep and hair mushed to the side from previous position. His pink lips lay open just a bit, allowing his shallow breaths to escape.

Now that I've realised that I love him, it's getting hard to contain the affection that I have for this beautiful man. I feel like I'm being too obvious, I feel like all the love I have for him radiates off of me and he can feel it seeping through him.

I don't know when I actually fell for him, it wasn't in an instant. It happened over time, like every time a piece of me fell in love with him. And now I know I've fallen head over heels for this man and there's no turning back from here.

Mindlessly, I reach out to push the thick raven hair out of his forehead allowing me to see his beautiful face a bit clearer. My fingers keeps running through his hair, loving how soft and sleek it feels. My nails gently graze his scalp as I continue running my fingers through his hair.

I'm startled when he groans which sounds more like a whine, "Rory... What are you doing?" He frowns shifting a bit but not opening his eyes just yet.

"Your hair's so soft. Couldn't help it."

"Well now you brought a problem upon your hand."

"What problem?"

He opens his eyes, smirking at me. Him, with those morning eyes and the morning voice, in these morning sheets, I don't stand a chance.

"You know..." He raises an eye-brow suggestively.

"Ew... Louis!" I swat his chest and push him away, "So gross!"

"What? You did it."

"We're not having sex when your sister is right next to this room and your mum and Dan are across the hall." I tell him with a stern voice. A hand grabs my waist shuffling me closer, close enough to bury his face at the crook of my neck.

He snuggles before inhaling deeply, "We can be quiet." His hand slips underneath my shirt coming in contact with my skin, thumb gently stroking against the skin above my hipbone. I feel his lips brush against the shell of my ears before he whispers tentatively, "Think about it baby, I'd make you feel so good."

I gulp, feeling the heat sear through his lips and into my skin as he starts placing slow languid kisses from the back of my ear down to my jawline. He gently nudges me so that I'm lying on my back and he's straddling my hips, continuing the gentle torture.

My hands instantly find home in their favourite place: his hair. Fingers starting to tug at it's roots as I try my best to stay still, but fail when I arch my back up as the slow sloppy torture of his lips feel too much.

"Louis," it was supposed to come out as a whine, but sounds more like a moan and I can practically feel him smirk against my skin as his lips start placing warm sloppy kisses from my clavicle to all around my collarbones. "We can't... We shouldn't do this."

"Shh..." He lifts his head, blue eyes meeting my hazel ones, I feel another hand accompany the first one sliding underneath my shirt, slowly pulling it up, "you're thinking too much baby girl, just let go." He says before leaning down to connect our lips in a breathtaking embrace.

And that was all it took to throw all my inhibitions down the drain and delve into this need of being close to him. I did exactly what he asked me to do, I let go and handed my entire being to this beautiful man who comes by the name of Louis Tomlinson