Chapter 13:

Adrianna POV.

I had not moved any inch from where I was sitting. I looked and saw that it was Ivy.

"Why were you running? Do you know I thought that we were under attack," I told her and she chuckled.

"I am sorry if you were in an action mood," she said and I glared at her.

"We need to start ready right now," she said and I raised my eyebrows at her.

"We still have time," I complained.

"Time? We still have time, you say?" She asked angrily and I did not see what was making her angry. I know that she is eager to go to the party but not at the point to get angry about it. Therefore, I nodded my head since I did not know what to say.

"For goodness sake Adrianna be serious," she yelled and I glared at her. "Look what time it is."

When she said that, I told her my phone since I had already removed my wristwatch.

"What! How?" To say that I am shocked is really an understatement. It is 6:30 and we are supposed to be there by eight. And the drive is one hour. Therefore that means that we only got thirty minutes to prepare ourselves. Now I understand why she is so furious but at the same time I can't cause even if she has lost track of time.

"I don't know. Come on, let us get ready quickly before Victoria starts blowing up our phones," she said.

"Ooh. Let me get a shower. You will be doing my makeup," she said and left the room without even waiting for me to answer her. She is really a spoiled brat.

I walked into my closet and took out the outfit which I had bought. It was an off-shoulder dress, black at the top, white at the bottom and some of the bright colours ( red, pink, indigo, blue, purple) between the white and black. It was so between. I picked black lingerie and heels and a white purse. After placing what I needed on the bed, I walked into the bathroom. Honestly, I don't care whether we get late. They say better late than never for a reason. Since I did not want to make Ivy angrier than she is, I hastened. After a few minutes, I was done with the shower and tied a towel around my body to cover myself.

Ivy was already waiting for me at the makeup room. I walked towards her and picked all the necessary things I needed. She doesn't like a lot of makeup on her face. I did my magic on her face and also her hair. The hairstyle suited the dress she was wearing.

"Now leave. I also have to do my makeup," I told her and she showed me her tongue before leaving.

Since the dress that I was wearing had bright colours, I knew that I had to apply something dark. After I had done with my face, I curled my front hair a little and straightened the rest. When I was done with that, I wore the dress and heels. I looked so sexy. I decided to take a picture of myself before going. After that, I walked out of the room and walked downstairs. I saw Ivy already waiting for me. When we walked out of the penthouse we saw some of the Scott's men and sadly it happened that the Scott's had sent escorts and some cars. They have been waiting for us since six and I really feel bad for them.

"I am sorry but I do not know you so, we will drive our own cars," I told the one who was in charge.

"But ma'am. Sir said that all the cars should be the same and that is why he is sending his men to go for the guests," he explained and from the look on his face, I know that he was hoping that he could convince me otherwise. That made me chuckle internally but Ivy let hers out. I know that she knew that there was no way I was going to follow what they were saying.

"Again, I am really sorry but I won't and I'm sure you don't want to end up fighting me so be a good guard and just follow us behind," I said as I walked towards my white Lamborghini. I choose this just to show the Scots' that I don't follow orders. I think all cars will be black since all the cars his men were with were all black.