Chapter 60

Adrianna POV.

"Gosh, I am so sleepy," Ivy exclaimed while we were watching a movie to kill time.

"Then why don't you just go to bed?" I asked out of sympathy as I looked at her.

"Have you forgotten that we are waiting for feedback?" she asked as I roll my eyes.

"Who said that I did? You can decide to go to bed and you would be woken up by the ringtone while he calls," I said.

After some minutes I turned back at her and said, "or, since you are a computer expert, why don't you hack into the Russians mafia premises and find out for yourself?"

"You are definitely a genius. Why didn't I think of such a thing earlier?I would have avoided staying here for more than five hours while waiting," she said.

"Okay, let us go and see," I said as I stood up since I also wanted to see what happened.

"It seems that you are just a hypocrite. You were pretending that you aren't sleepy yet you are," she said.

"I have a lot of work to do but I can't do it till I know what happened. Whether he succeeded or not," I said.

"Okay."

When we got to her study room and typing vigorously on the keyboard, the scene started playing on the screen. It then took us awhile to know where the party was taking place and hack into the surveillance.

"Let us see whether we have succeeded or not," she said as she pressed the enter key.

Later on, we saw people holding empty glasses of wines.

"Guess by the empty flute glasses, the party has just been initiated and they have all drank the wine," she said making me nod my head in agreement.

"We have to wait for twenty minutes to see what will happen," I said as I walked away from the desk and towards the door.

"Aren't you going to wait?" she asked curiously.

"I am. Am going to see Jassy," I said as I closed the door.

After seeing the little one sleeping, I walked to my study room and opened a certain laptop at the corner. I waited for some minutes till the other person joined me.

"Aunty, did you have to call at the wrong time? We were having dinner," the person said.

"How have you been little kid," I said.

'I am not a kid anymore, aunt. Aunt, when will you be coming back? he asked with a lot of sadness in his tone.

"If whatever am doing succeeds then maybe I will come by the end of this week but if it doesn't then you will have to wait a little longer for me," I said.

"We all miss you," he said trying his best not to cry.

"I know and I miss you all too. I hope that everyone is fine," I said trying not to sound so concerned about them but I knew deep down that I was.

We talked for some minutes and I was in a better mood than I was. This kid knew how to make me smile and laugh and I guess that's the reason as to why I love him so much.

"Let me confirm something, give me five to ten minutes then I will get back to you afterwards. You may go downstairs and finish eating if you had not then we will talk later on," I said.

"Okay aunty. Hope you will keep your promise that you will talk to me later," he said making me smile widely.

"I will," I said then shut the computer.