Chapter 22.

Adrianna POV.

He looked shocked. It was as if he wasn't expecting it.

"I know you don't want to do this. I am the one who took care of you," he said.

"Yeah, I know that you are the one who brought me up but you made my sister's life miserable!" I told him.

"She isn't even your sister," he said.

"What did you just say? Would you mind repeating that?" I asked him and he looked afraid. I had stabbed both of his hands making sure that he couldn't get out of the chair.

I walked towards him and he gulped in fear.

"You know, you are the one who tries me to be the monster I am. Instead of you stopping your evil doing something that you can't face my truth, you foolishly continued. What you thought that I would never know what you have been doing to her?" I asked her.

"I will surely kill that bitch when I get out of here," he said and I laughed at his stupidity.

"You think that you will get out of that stupid chair? Oops, I am sorry to inform you that you will be dead by the end of the day," I told him.

"No, no. I don't believe you. You can't kill me!" He said.

"Then don't believe me," I told him.

"Maybe I should start by chopping off your dick. It is the one which has made you do this mess," I told him.

"No you won't," he said courageously but his face showed that he was afraid because he knew that I could do what I was saying. Seeing him afraid brought me a kind of satisfaction but I was not yet done with him. Actually, I had not even started.

"I swear Adrianna that when I get out of this chair I will kill you," he said angrily and I chuckled at his stupidity.

"And how will you kill me? Tell me your tactics," I said with a smirk. I wanted to enjoy this as much as I could. The last time I torture someone was two weeks ago at the charity ball and it wasn't fun at all.

He scoffed at me and then started talking. I bet he did that because he thought that his tactics were the best but anyways, let us listen to him.

"I will first chop off those large and sexy tits one by one. You know. I always wanted to suck them but too bad that I will chop them off instead of sucking them," he said proudly.

I was dumb folded at his revelation then got the courage to talk to him.

"Then. I'm sure that will not make me die," I said because that was true. He was just saying that to get attention from me. I know he is a psychopath when it comes to breasts but I wasn't expecting that.

"Yes. It will not. I will stab you at the arms, knees, chop off your ears and then get your eyeballs out. And then shoot you in the... I will start shooting your stomach, heart then head. Then karash you will be so dead," he said with a grin. Very happy and proud of his tactics on how he won't kill me. The only problem was that he won't even find a chance to use it.

"Okay. Thank you so much for your revelation so I will start making you suffer using your own tactics." I said with a smirk and he looked at me shockingly. I almost laughed loudly.

"So will you give tell me why you are raping young girls or should I start?"

"I know you cannot do that and furthermore, I have no tits," he said. Surely this guy is really dumb for his age.

"No. You have them but they are so small. That is why I will chop your dick instead," I said. I chuckled when I saw his face which was priceless.

"No. You can't," he said and tried hiding it by bringing his legs together since his hands were already injured and pinned on the chair arm.