Chapter 21

Adrianna POV.

She started crying and I got mad.

"Can someone tell me who hurt her?" I asked the kids.

"I am sorry, Adrianna. But no, he will hurt him once more," Ken said and I looked at him.

"So no one is going to tell me?" I asked once more and they all kept quiet.

"You knew," I told Ivy and she looked down.

"Why didn't you tell me anything?" I asked her.

"I am sorry Ria but I can't," she said and I walked away.

"You know what, don't tell me. I can find that out on my own," I told her and walked away.

I drove home, went directly to my room and took out my laptop. Even though Ivy is the one who had built Victor's building security system. I can easily hack them because I know her tactics. After hacking on the CCTV, I saw nothing unusual today. I played and noticed that some parts were removed. I decided to look at the actual footage. There I saw Emily being dragged into Victor's room by Max, later Max walked out. After some hours, she walked out crying and limping. I wondered what Victor did to her. After searching for a solution, I remembered that Victor had once told Ivy to create a different security in his office therefore I decided to hack. What I saw really shocked me. Victor had raped not only Emily but also three other girls.

I didn't want to believe what I saw. I replayed it again to make sure that it was real and indeed it was real.

I remembered Ivy telling me that Victor had forced her to have sex with her when I did not respond to his calls. All these made me question our childhood. I knew for a fact that the same system I was in, also had our childhood footage. I searched when we were twelve years old. That is when Victor took us in. I saw Ivy walking into the room and sat down, later Victor started harassing her. She was begging him to stop but he didn't, he later raped her. I knew that is how she broke her virginity cause there was blood and we had just gotten into his building a month ago.
I was furious and mad at Ivy.

Why didn't she tell me that he raped her?

Why did she pretend that she had a crush on him?

While she was suffering?
Was she that afraid of Victor to let him get his way even after ten years?

I will teach that man a lesson. I don't care whether he is the one who has brought me up. I don't associate with rapists, I kill them and that is what I am going to do!

I walked out of my room and met Ivy and Maria had returned. Lilly was also with them.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked her.

"Tell you what?" She asked. The more she pretended not to know, the angrier I got.

"Ivy I am asking a question and I won't repeat it after this, why didn't you tell me," I shouted and Lilly flinched.

Honestly, right now I don't care.

"Ooh, it is about Emily," she said normally and I slapped her.

"Don't you make me get answers from you, Ivy. You better tell me willingly," I said.

She looked shocked that I had slapped her. I have never laid a finger on her. She was crying.

"Adrianna, stop that. She is your sister," Maria said.

"Yes, a sister who didnt think that she should tell me that she has been raped for ten years," I snapped and they were all shocked at what I said.

"Ooh, you thought I won't find out that Victor has been raping you since we were thirteen?" I asked her.