Chapter 58

Adrianna POV.

"Finally, we are going to the streets of America," Ivy said as we got out of the house.

"Girl, we don't even own a car here and you are already happy about such a petty thing," I said with a chuckle.

"I know but that don't matter. After all, since we are going for shopping, we will get a car from a car dealer," she said.

"Then I just hope you have carried your fake id. We don't want to mess anything just because f a shopping which could be done online," I said seriously making her roll her eyes.

"Do you have to always to a joy killer? Anyways, as for your information, yes, I carried them together with the fake bank cards," she said as she waved her bag in front of me making Jassy grab it making me smile. "Dude, can you let go of your aunty's bag."

Jassy looked at her innocently as she hugged it tightly and hidden it in my chest.

"Who the hell did this kid take after for real?" she asked as she shook her head.

"Come on, if both of you are going to start your little tantrums then you all better go back to the house," I said making Ivy stop fooling around.

"Come on, we can just go to the car dealer today then we will go shopping another day when we have a car since its tiresome to walk with the baby and also currently dangerous since we are still on hunt," she said after we walked for a couple of steps.

"Don't tell me that you are already tired while you aren't the one holding the baby," I said while looking at her. She threw me a helpless look and a shook my head. " I have always told you to accompany me for morning runs but you always say that that is for fat people who want to lose weight. What if we were ambushed right now? Are you still going to walk that slow and pretend that you are tired?'

"Girl, please don't start lecturing me. We aren't under any attack and we both know that everything would be different if that's the case," she said as she walked forward.

"Did you do what I told you to do?" I asked after walking for sometime.

"Yeah, I did. Luckily, we already had one of our men who had gone to Russia for a mission and also, the Russians are in a hurry to recruit more men so that their mafia may be larger than the Italians, Mexicans and Spanish combine," she replied as she halted.

"Have you checked whether he has passed the tests?" I asked since I was full of worry and I needed to get everything under my control immediately.

"I don'tb know but I really hope he does cause that better than killing one of their men and pretending to be one of them," she answered.

"Its been two hours since you spoke to him if I am not mistaken. Maybe we should call him and ask him whether he did pass," I said.

"Do you know that you've still kept me in the dark? Whats your plan actually?"

"I just want to kill that man and his family as soon as possible. That way, if won't be in worry that another Elijah will emerge. And so as to have a better control over the Russians, I will take over it," I explained calmly.

"What? What makes you think that the Russians under them will approve of you?"

"I know that they won't but I will force them into submission. After all, I have to secure my kids future. We both know that if we fail to do that, Jassy may one day get in trouble or one of my enemies or even Ace's will come after her. There for, to have a large force under us is better than as always living with worry about been attacked," I said hoping that she will understand what I meant.