Chapter 17

Adrianna POV.

I looked at Ivy with a questioning look. She looked worried and at the edge of crying. I wonder what she has been informed about.

"He is planning on selling the kids," she murmured.

"What do you mean kids?" Lorenzo asked.

"Emily, Adrianna," she said as she trembled.

"Emily," I whispered. "Fuck, tell me, do you recognize the others?" I asked hurriedly.

"Ire, can you scan the kids and tell me which orphanages they have been taken from," she said.

"Don't worry, we will save her," Victor assured her.

I could feel the Spanish, Italian and Mexican tables on tables. They were confused.

"I will fucking kill him," she shouted.

"Most are from…..from…" She started crying more and I knew what she wanted to say. I closed my eyes to avoid tears.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, welcome to coming to this annual Charity ball. Today things will be different," Mr. Scott said and soon the kids were left on the stage. We were all quiet.

"As you can see these kids are twelve and above. They can make good soldiers, assassins and even maids it should I say slave," she said and people started laughing. They had all eaten the food apart from the three tables surrounding us.

He pulled Emily in front making her yelp in pain.

"You are so dead Mr. Scott, not a quick death. I will torture you for a whole year," I said as I stood up. He looked at me shockingly.

"Adrianna," Emily called out.

"Hei, I am here nothing is going to happen to you," I assure her.

"Who do you think you are?" He shouted.

"The one who will be the death of you. Your worst nightmare," I said and threw a dagger at the hand which was holding Emily. He cried in pain.

"How? Where has she gotten the dagger from?" Mark asked. I looked at them and they were shocked.

"Don't worry, " Ivy said.

"I will kill you," Scott said. " Get her."

As soon as he said that, ten men walked in.

"Are these men your best? I will kill each and every one of them with no one's help. I have even missed killing. That you for granted this fun," I said.

"You are weak. You are a woman. You can't defeat a man," he said.

"Don't underestimate her, Scott," Vincenzo said. That shut Mr. Scott's mouth.

The men came charging at me. Some were even shooting in my direction. I dodged all of them until their bullets were over. I threw daggers at the men's hearts who were really close. Five of them fell with a thud.

"Told. I have already gotten rid of half of the men you brought to me," I said with a boring expression.

"You can call more men. These ones are no fun," I said and killed the rest immediately shooting at them at their foreheads.

I could see shocked faces from the three most feared men.

"Ires, kill all his men who are outside," Ivy said.

Immediately she said that, we heard people crying outside.

"Who the hell is attacking us?"

We can see anyone or anything!