Chapter 38

Adrianna POV.

Who does he really think he is? I can't believe what just happened here but I am so happy that we have sorted out our issues. At least I can now live peacefully in this mansion.
I looked around his office and it was all black doesn't he know that he should mix with at least one bright colour? I feel the urge to beat him up so that he can learn somethings but honestly, who am I kidding? Having enough of his office, I walked out hoping Ivan had already come from the hospital.

I walked into the living room and found Mike and Abigail but I didn't find the person who I wanted to see badly.

I raised my eyebrows at them and Mike shook his head.

"Where is Ivan?" I asked.

"When we arrived, he ran and said that he is going to your room," Abigail said.

"Ooh," was the only thing I could say at the moment.

As I was about to turn around and go to my room, a voice stopped me.

"Mom, I can't find Ria in her bedroom. Do you know where she went? Or did Uncle Ace throw her out?" He asked as he walked downstairs. Apparently, he had not yet seen me.

"Honey, have you looked properly?" Mike asked.

"Ye….." He was answering before he spotted me. He ran towards me, almost falling down.

"Slow down little tiger," I said as I held him.

"I missed you, Ria," he said as he hugged me tightly as if he was afraid that I would run away.

"I am so bored," he complained, still in my arms.

"So what did you want to do?" I asked him because I had nothing on my mind and I was tired staying in my room either way.

"Yesterday, you promised that you would take me out for an ice cream," he said and I raised my eyebrows.

"When did I?" I asked back.

"Yesterday during dinner time," he complained.

"Yes, now I remember, I promised you an ice cream but not us going out for an ice cream," I told him and he pouted, making me shake my head.

"But I want to go out,"he complained.

"You know that I don't have the right to take you out, right?" I asked him hoping that he would get what I was trying but the fact that he is always stubborn, makes me get annoyed.

"But….Uncle Ace isn't here. We won't tell him and if he gets to know, I will protect you from him," he said and I looked at him with admiration. I was about to talk when we heard footsteps and he told me to keep quiet.

"What has Uncle Ace done?" Vincenzo asked as he got into the room but by the look on his face, I knew he had heard a lot more than just his name being mentioned.

"Nothing that concerns you," I answered and he raised his eyebrow followed by a smirk.

"I thought that we….," he said then kept quiet. I knew what he wanted to say and it made me blush profusely.

"Just get lost Vincenzo," I warned him while glaring at him.

"If I were you, I would have been good so that I can allow both of you to go out," he said with mischief. Does he really think that I will win? I smirked internally. I patted Ivan's hair and gave him a wink which made him smile.

Walking towards Ace, I tiptoed making sure I was the same height as him.

"I really thought we had made peace," I whispered. "I guess then I won't be kissing you again," I said while stroking his dick. Later, I stepped backwards. I looked at him and saw that he was trying so hard to maintain his composure and mostly his erecting dick. He looked at me and I smirked, daring him to say no.