Chapter 35

Adrianna POV.

After dinner, I walked back to my room. When I was done taking all the rubbish from the bed, I decided to have a shower even though I had not gone out today. But I will have just a quick one.

After half an hour, I was done. I tied my towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom to my room. I could even sleep naked tonight. I am so lazy to get my pajamas.

(At midnight.)

Who is shouting this early morning?
Did they have to ruin my sleep?

I pulled myself out of the bed and walked towards my closet. I picked a blue booty short and a black baggy tee-shirt. I later walked out of my room towards where the noise was coming from.

"What's with all this noise?" I asked as I entered the living room. I found everyone was awake, apart from Ivan.

"Ivan…." Abigail tried saying but she was crying.

"What about him?" I asked now fully awake.

"He is gone," Mike said and that is when I lost it.

"What the hell do you mean that he is gone?" I snapped.

"There was an attack in the house but they attacked our men silently. That is why we didn't hear anything. When Abigail went to check on Ivan, she found she was missing and that is when we realised all our men were dead," Ace exclaimed. I nodded my head because I was afraid that if I speak, I will end up hurting someone. But who was I kidding? I ended up speaking anyway.

"Are you sure your mafia is the most feared?" I asked angrily. "Honestly you have a mole in your mafia and still haven't noticed. Pray to God that I get that kid in the next forty eight hours cause if I don't, I will kill you," I told him.

They were all shocked but I didn't care. I got out of the house and towards my car. I have gotten close with that kid even if I am not close with his family. Who can hate such a joyful kid? I drove towards our penthouse. It didn't take me long to arrive. The house was dark and silent. I guess Ivy is sleeping. I don't want to wake her up cause it is too early and I am sure she slept late.

I walked to my room and got to my computers. I would have used the one at Ace's mansion but this was more secure than that one. I hacked the mansion's security footage but at that time they were already hacked. I tried everything CCTV in the mansion but it was the same.

"Didn't you keep some cameras at Ivan's bedroom for fun when he requested you to?" Flare asked.

That is when I remembered. I tried getting into it but unfortunately, it was more secure and I had to use the computers at the mansion so I went back. Walking inside, I met them still in the living room. They had worried faces and wondered what to do.

"What if we can call The Poison for help?" Mark asked and I halted. There was no way I was going to risk being found out so the only way is not answer their call.

"Adrianna, where are you rushing from and to?" Alex asked. As much as I wanted to talk rudely to him, I couldn't. He wasn't Ace. Debating whether to tell them or not, I finally decided to.

"I was over the penthouse. I tried getting into the security footage but at that time, they were already shut," I said.

"So what are we going to do now?" Abigail asked and I rolled my eyes. Ace glared at me and I returned the glare.

"When I was installing cameras in my room, I was with Ivan and he had pleased me to do so in his room," I said and they all turned their attention to me.

"You mean his room has hidden cameras?" Mike asked and I nodded my head.

"Not only that. But for anyone who has tried to get into the room, you have noticed something detects you," I said and some of them nodded their heads while others had confused faces.