Chapter 24

Adrianna POV.

It was a long drive and I knew better than to get bored on a long drive not only that but also the fact I was going on a so-called mission. I turned the music on so as to kill boredom.

After a two hour drive, I arrived at the plot where they were located. I knew that I had to be careful not to alert anyone that I was in the area. I parked my car in the woods and far from where they were being held captive. I took my weapon back and started walking in the direction of the house.

Shit!

I forgot to wear my costume. I searched for it in the bag and luckily it was there. I hid behind a tree and wore it. After that, I proceeded on going where I was going. The house came into view and I used binoculars so that I could see how men were there. Twenty men outside and ten inside. I took my guns and daggers, tucking them on my costume. I then carried more with my hand. I left my hand somewhere no one would see it. On a tree top. I knew that I had no time, therefore, I ran towards the direction as fast as I could.

"Ire, why don't you take the men down who are outside for me?" I said after pressing the watch button.

"Sure Adrianna," he said.

I stood in a nearby tree, smoking my weed as I watched them.fall down one by one. After they were all down, I threw my weed and walked towards the compound. I needed to be careful even though most of his men were dead.

I walked close to every house, hoping that I would hear noise. After a while with no success, I remembered which house was highly guaranteed and I went into its direction. They mean that no one has seen me yet?  I walked into the house and killed the two men who were at the door post with a silencer. I walked around the house, killed whoever walked in my way. When I got to the top floor, I had not seen the hostages.

Tell me that that man was not lying!
I just hope that this is not a trap.

I fucked my gun back to its place and walked downstairs. When I was nearly going to get the house, I heard some noises coming from the corner of the floor. I followed the noise and opened the door. There were stairs leading to the underground basement.

Why didn't I think about that a long time ago?

Pulling my gun out, I walked down there and the place was filled with cells which were also full of women and kids. Unfortunately for me, Elijah was not present. I walked to the first cell which I saw was filled with women and opened it but stepped backwards and it hurted my heart.

"Hei, I am not one of them. I am here to rescue all of you. So don't be afraid," I told them and some of them.believed me and they looked relieved.

I opened the door cell for them.

"Can you help me to open the doors for the young ones?" I asked them softly and they nodded their heads.

"Good. Let me start from the other end with you guys, start from this end," I said and walked past them to where I was supposed to rescue the others.

After fifteen minutes, we were all done.

"Follow me and please don't make any sound," I told them.and they nodded their heads.

"Ire, is there anyone outside," I asked.

"No one who I can see," he said.

"Are the cars here?" I asked.

"Yes, they are!" He said.

I walked out of the house carefully in case someone was hiding himself. When we were outside, I saw Max and the team already there with cars.