Chapter 39.

Adrianna POV.

"I really had so much fun, Ria. Thank you," he said as he walked into the house.

"I am glad you did. Now let us go. I am sure that your grandma and grandpa are already here," I said.

"I hope they are so that I can tell them what I did Today," he said happily as he ran away. I know he went to look for his parents or uncles. I chuckled and walked in the direction he did.

When I walked into the dining room, I felt everyone's gaze on me and I looked up and raised my eyebrows to them.

"Guess you both had a lovely day," Ace spoke first.

"Of course, we did. I know how to have fun," I said as I winked at him , making him shake his head.

"Mommy, Ria took me to the park," Ivan exclaimed and all attention diverted to him. Phewks. Not that I hate attention but I hate being looked at as if they are expecting me to elaborate where we went.

"She took you to the park?" Mike asked.

"Yes daddy and I really had a lot of fun and got many friends while we played," he said.

"Lucky bitch. I wanted to take him to the park first," Mark murmured thinking I didn't hear it. I chuckled and he realised that I did hear him.

"Don't be jealous, Mark. At least he got charms from you," I said as I sat down.

"What do you mean?" Ace asked and I rolled my eyes.

"He met this girl. She is so beautiful by the way. He flirted with her and the girl was profusely blushing," I said.

"Ria, I wanted to be the one to tell them about her. Wait, how did you see us?" Ivan asked almost immediately.

"Love, do you really think that I could take you to the park and not keep an eye on you?" I asked.

"So that means that you were stalking me!" He exclaimed angrily, making me smirk.

"At least I didn't interfere with your fun. Did I?" I asked him and he relaxed a little bit.

"At least you remembered not to," he said and I shook my head at his stupidity. He had a huge grin on his face.

"Ivan dear, aren't you hungry?" Amelia asked.

"What did Adrianna buy you out there?" Alex asked.

"Ice cream. A lot of them. She fulfilled her promise. I hope Uncle Mark you can learn from her," he said and Mark almost choked.

"I am still your favourite," he said proudly.

"You are crazy," he answered.

"You are the least favourite," Ivan told him and he asked him a question.

"Who is always there for you?" He asked.

"You, but you always leave me just to give and fuck those bimbos," he said and Ace choked.

"I warned you about doing that in front of my child, Mark," Abigail complained.

"It is not like I fuck in front of him or something," he retorted.

"Can both of you stop bickering and continue eating your meals?" Amelia asked. " Child, come sit down so that you can eat."

"No, thank you. I will sit on Uncle Ace laps," Ivan said as he walked over to Ace.

Maria walked in and served food. I noticed that my meal was different from the rest and I got curious.

"What are you guys eating?" I asked.