╰ ❝𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙒𝙊𝙊𝘿❞ ▌(𝙈+) ▌

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦    🍒 ✦••┈┈┈• 

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈• 

"𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙒𝙊𝙊𝘿" - 𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣𝙣𝙮 𝙎𝙪𝙝 𝘼𝙈𝘽𝙒 (𝙈+)
━❝𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.❞

𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙎:
Wet Dreams, Masturbation, Jealousy, Dubious Consent, Slut Shaming, Cheating, Squirting, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Multiple Orgasms, Excessive Use of the word "Cock", Well-Endowed Male, Dirty Talk.

𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎/𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊.
Explicit Sexual Content.
Essentially, Johnny is a pervert with no chill.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

It's around seven-thirty on a Wednesday morning when Johnny awakes with his clothes clinging to his body.

Somehow, the sweltering heat of the summertime is no match for the inferno that consumes him. It's the kind of heat that surpasses all degrees, leaving him especially winded as he reaches down to clutch the epicenter of it all.

He reaches down to palm himself through his sweatpants, hoping the roughness of the fabric will give him the friction he needs. The pressure is okay, mediocre at best, but it's more of a tease than anything tangible.

This becomes a routine.

Every morning around the same time, he arises with the weight of the world between his legs, aching and preening for something far more gratifying than the palm of his calloused hand.

Somehow, he's able to ignore the blinding urge to sink his teeth into supple flesh and settle for the very thing that only halfway pleases him.

Today, however, as he kicks the blankets off his body, tosses onto his stomach, and weakly cants his hips into the mattress, seems to be a different story.

A small whimper etches its way out of him as the tip of his shaft slips past the waistband of his sweatpants and rubs against the plushness of his bed.

The feeling alone causes goosebumps all over his body, the habitual perspiration of pleasure coating him as he pushes the firmness of his erection further into the mattress, hoping that it'll magically replicate the feeling of a beautiful woman.

As the feeling begins to wane, he grinds more aggressively, desperately trying to breach the threshold of orgasmic relief that hauntingly flaunts itself before him.

When he finally starts to taste the crumbs of his release, the front door slams downstairs, the sound so abrupt and ugly that it knocks him out of focus.