╰ ❝𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙎𝙐𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙂𝘼𝙏𝙀❞

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙎𝙐𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙂𝘼𝙏𝙀" - 𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙈𝘽𝙒
━ ❝𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰?❞

𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙎:
Surrogate Lead, Mentions of Sexual Content, Older Taehyung.

𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎/𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊.
Taehyung is married, (Y/N) is 24, Taehyung is 41, His wife is 50, Mild Content.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

You were nineteen years old when you decided to become a surrogate. At the time the only thing on your mind was the ability to grant a family, a barren woman, or a gay couple the happiness they deserved.

You weren't considering a situation like this. Never in your mind as a now twenty-year-old woman, would you think your life would take this sharp and uncalled-for turn.

He and his wife were looking to find someone with younger eggs and a healthier immune system to have their children. Due to his career as an idol, he didn't have the time to have children sooner. And, due to his wife being older, they were in strong need of a surrogate for obvious reasons.

When you received the call, you were quick on your feet to meet them. His wife took a liking to you immediately; complimenting your skin completion and body and smiling kindly each time she'd see you. You liked her, needless to say, but her husband was different. He was hesitant and quiet but eventually agreed since you were in mint condition and got in well with his wife.

Things got worse over where you lived, and you were foreclosed on by your landlord, so you had a lot of stress on your hands. Once The Kims found out about your condition, they welcomed you into their home.

I know what you're probably thinking, this is just a dumb and mediocre parody of 'When The Bough Breaks. But this is something completely the opposite. While they were wealthy and powerful, and while her husband had quite the physique and facial structure, you didn't have time to be paying attention to him.

You wanted to have that baby and part ways. Though it was kind of them to take you in, you felt uncomfortable knowing a great deal of trouble they went to, only to make sure you were one-hundred percent comfortable. So, you wished to be treated like a guest and a guest only- but they refused, counting you inside of their family.