╰ ❝ 𝙆𝙄𝙎𝙎 𝙐𝙋𝙎 ❞

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙐𝙥𝙨" - 𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙅𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣 𝘼𝙈𝘽𝙒
━ ❝𝘈𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴. ❞

𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙎:
Sexercise, Kissing.

𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎/𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊.
Mild Content, (Y/N) is ever the supportive girlfriend.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

"I don't think I have the energy to do it today." Your boyfriend whines, plopping down on the bed with a thud.

From where you stand at the edge of the bed with your hands on your hips, all you can do is shake your head and frown, "Baby, you skipped your workouts every night for the past week. This isn't like you." You cooed, rubbing his pointed knee soothingly.

"Nothing's wrong, I'm just feeling lazy." He says, rolling over on his stomach while you look at him in bemusement. For a short moment, you allow him to stay in his slumped position. But you were back to encouraging him to get up in seconds.

"Come on~. All you have to do is a few sit ups and you'll be okay." He doesn't budge.

"I'll do them with you." You try to persuade him, seeing this has only mildly sparked his interest. He's moved one inch from where he was before, looking over his shoulder at you as if he's challenging you to say more. But you don't, so he has to add in his own terms.

"The usual?"

You smile and nod.

"You ready?" He asks from above you, holding your feet to the ground. When you give him a thumbs up, he's instructing you to do your first one. "Go!"

You use your core muscles to pull yourself up, settling once you're level with his face. He gently pecks your lips, smiling when you pull away, "One." He says softly.

You lay back on the ground and rise up to him once again, accepting the kiss he once again lays on your lips. "Two," You say this time, leaning back down to repeat the process.

Another lift, another kiss, "Three."

And again, "Four,"

"Five,"

"Six,"

"Seven,"

The rest pass like magic, and before you know it, you've reached your daily quota. When your lips graze his for the last time, it lingers a bit more until you're both pulling away just as slowly, "Fifty." He releases your feet and positions himself on his back.

You press your fingers against his toes gently, glancing up to see if he's in position. "Ready?"

"Yes."

"Go!"

His sit-ups are a lot more paced and graceful than yours. It's obvious who out of the both of you practices the exercise more. You catch sight of the way his abdomen flexes before you look back up in time to catch his lips. "One," He says just above a whisper.

He leans back down slowly and raises back up again, kissing you a bit slower this time. "Two," His voice is lower, and his eyes are darker. He smirks and leans down again only to rise right back up, his kiss slower and deeper than before. This continues for what feels like forever.

His rise is a lot less graceful than it was from the start and you can see he's bordering exhaustion. But has that ever stopped him before? No.

You realize from the way his tongue sweeps over your bottom lip that he'd reached his quota, taking his time to pull away from your now swollen lips. "One-hundred," He says breathlessly. You smile in approval. "You did it, baby." You congratulated, head in a daze from his less-than-appropriate kisses. All one hundred of them.

"We did it." He corrected, allowing you to remove your fingers from his feet, moving to sit in a cross-legged position across from you. "But I think there's one more exercise we can do." You immediately caught on to his innuendo, smiling to yourself as he moved to pepper kisses along your neck.

"What kind of exercise is that, baby?" You asked, just to see if he'd voice what you already knew.

"It's an adult sport..." You hummed, urging him to explain it more.

He moved to kiss the other side of your neck, one of his arms wrapping around your waist to pull you over his lap. "It doesn't require any equipment. Or special clothing..."

"It doesn't require any clothing, come to think of it. Are you down?" You bit your lip as he pulled away to check for a non-verbal answer.

"Well that depends," You answered as he looked to you, humming in question, "On?" Your eyes flickered from his to his shirt as you tugged on it when your two fingers,

"How fast can you get out of these clothes?"

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

766.