╰ ❝𝙂𝙐𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍❞

•┈┈┈••✦🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝙂𝙐𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍" - 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙤𝙠 𝘼𝙈𝘽𝙒
━ ❝𝘐𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭.❞

𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙎:
Sexual Tension, Manager/Celebrity Relationship, Pining.

𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎/𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊.
Hoseok gives off stalkerish vibes. (Y/N) is a freelance model.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

The setting was dark. The only source of light being the colored LED bulbs above your head as you sat on your throne dressed in your dramatic attire. From your black bodysuit and acquired headpiece to your spiked heels and stunning highlight of black lipstick. Cameras flashed as you posed and froze in all sorts of beautiful positions.

The cameraman praised your stunning poses as he stood, turning the camera in all different positions to get more 'perfect shots'. The typical photographer.

You were all up in your own little world, feeling yourself and smiling, showing your true beauty and genetic gifts. Next to him was your manager, who looked just as stunning in his bright red hair and deep marine silk button-down with skinny jeans and low-rise boots. He had one hand in his pocket as he subtly admired your lingering confidence and bright demeanor.

Aside from him was your life-long best friend. He too was smiling at seeing you strive in an area of work you enjoyed. He'd been there during some of the darkest parts of your entire life and to see you where you are today as a striving model did his heart joy. He dressed more casually- a thrasher hoodie with some dark jeans and fire-designed vans.

Unlike your manager, he did his own thing, pursuing a solo career since the banishing of himself from his once-popular boy band titled 'Mindless Behavior". He had his own children and girlfriend to attend to. However, his clear relationship and fatherly status didn't stop the subtle jealousy flowing from your attractive companion. He saw the small glint of sparkle in his eyes and he didn't like it one bit. To him, you were his. Even if you didn't quite know it, yet.

He hid it well enough, masking his raging envy with a smile just as beautiful in all of its unique glory.

"Alright! That's a wrap for the day! Congrats, Y/N. You did an amazing job today." You thanked him and bowed as he scurried off to get the photos to the modeling agency.