╰ ❝𝘽𝙀𝙎𝙏 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙀❞ ▌(𝙈+) ▌

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

" 𝘽𝙀𝙎𝙏 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙀" - 𝙔𝙪𝙩𝙖 𝙉𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙤 𝘼𝙈𝘽𝙒 (𝙈+)
━❝𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘦, 𝘯𝘰𝘸.❞

𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙎:
Established Relationship, Yandere! Yuta, Vampires,
Slight Gore, Dubious Consent, Breeding.

𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎/𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊.
Explicit Sexual Content.
Yuta is endearing in his own way.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

The greyish overcast of Seattle was no more unsettling than usual.

Still, you could not seem to shake the uneasy feeling that loomed over you as you advanced through the city, brushing past countless bodies in haste to get back home.

The clouds are swarthy and grey, pregnant with the makings of a storm.

All you wanted to do was cross the threshold of open land and return to the confines of your penthouse apartment, but it seemed as if the universe was hellbent on hindering you.

From being sandwiched between random strangers on a rickety train and jeered at by grimey fools, you had found yourself stuck between a wall and a hard place, nudged against a brick wall with a bold hoodlum at your front, combing through your purse as he abrasively demanded whatever money you were in possession of.

And if that wasn't bad enough, it seemed the more you assured him you didn't have anything on you, the angrier he became. As he corners you and continues to scream in your face, you sigh and let your back hit the wall, secretly praying for some poorly-written chevalier to come and rescue you.

Yet, when only a whopping fuck you presents itself in the form of a booming clap of thunder, you take a deep breath and prepare yourself for the wrath of the hostile male, who is now borderline irate.

As he continued to yell at you, you couldn't help but wonder: was this the end for you? Would you never get to enjoy a night out in the city or mother children or simply kiss your boyfriend ever again? Was this the way you were meant to leave the earth? Years of life and lessons wiped away over a lack of loose change?

If so, you hoped to God that it would be quick.

When he finally becomes fed up, flings your purse to the ground and raises his fist, you clamp your eyes shut and await his blow. But when only a calm gust of wind wafts across your face, you slowly peel them back open.