╰ ❝𝙒𝙃*𝙍𝙀❞ ▌(𝙈+) ▌

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝙒𝙃*𝙍𝙀" - 𝙊𝙝 𝙎𝙚𝙝𝙪𝙣 𝘼𝙈𝘽𝙒 (𝙈+)
━ ❝𝘏𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬.❞

𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙎:
Vaginal Sex, Public Sex, Shameless Sex.

𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎/𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊.
(Y/N) is sexually liberated, Sehun is sort of in love.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

The heaviness of his dark eyes come down hard on you from where you kneel, hands on the front of his thighs as you slowly bobbed your head, cheeks hollow and eyes blown. "Fuck yes baby, do it just like that." He purred under his breath, entangling his hands in your hair, still careful of your perfect hairstyle.

He craned his head backwards when you dove forward, leaving the majority of him past your tongue and peeking down your throat. The vibrations coming from your low moans placed him to the point of no return. You were delighted when he started rocking his hips back and forth, hands tightening in your crown.

You took it all like a good girl, as he liked to call you. "You like that, hmm? Like the way daddy fills your throat?" You moaned again in response to his impressive talk. "Look at you," He coos, wrapping his hand around the base of himself to guide it to your tongue that laid flat against your bottom lip. Sight of your full lips and pink tongue roaming his manhood had his knees going weak. With you, he knew he wouldn't last too much longer. "Sucking me like a good little whore." his words don't penetrate past the surface of your heart because it was true.

You were a whore. Everyone knew it, but Sehun had this feeling for you he couldn't explain. You were everything his parents warned him to stay away from, but he liked you anyway. As long as no one found out, there wasn't an issue.

"Get up," He says lowly, his eyes crawling over your form almost menacingly. You flinch from his dominant aura and do as told, rising to your feet. You get approximately one second to take him in before he's grabbing you and twirling you so your face rests against the stall of the bathroom door. He pushes your face close enough for your cheeks to mold against the flat surface and why, you could just feel the numbness that would soon come.

"What is about you, hmm?" He asks, knowing he won't get an answer. He doesn't need one, he knows exactly what it is about you. Despite your social status, you were still a piece of Heaven to him, and he was left defenseless when it came to your body.