╰ ❝𝘾𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍❞

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝘾𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍" - 𝙅𝙖𝙮 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘼𝙈𝘽𝙒
━ ❝𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦.❞

𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙎:
Cheating, Break-Up.

𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎/𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊.
Jay is an asshole. I'm only republishing what was once up. For obvious reasons, I will not be doing any more Jay Park fics. Enjoy what's published.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

Worried, you checked your phone again for any new text messages or calls. He was supposed to be there over two hours ago. Perhaps it was something at work? It was unusual for him not to leave word if that was the case. But then again, your calls were going straight to voicemail. Maybe his phone died. You thought as you stood up off the couch and started off to the bedroom to undress.

What a waste. Jewelry, edge control, Chanel perfume, lipstick, and high heels - all a waste. You applied the remover to the cotton pad and ran it along your eyes and lips, then your spinning brush and cleanser, making sure to remove all leftover stubborn makeup. You sighed in content at the cold water on your face and stood to dry.

Pretty soon, you were just laying in bed, scrolling mindlessly through the channels on TV, stopping once you saw TMZ on air. Something about it intrigued you as you pressed enter and allowed the laughter and gossip to fill the house.

'And that was when Kanye said-' The door opened downstairs, the distant beeping monitor alarming you once the door shut. You heard grunts and struggles, deciding to climb out of bed and see what was up. Your feet hit the cold tile of the stairs with a smack as you got closer to the intoxicated man leaning up against the island.

"Jay? Are you okay, how much did you drink?" You rushed to get him a glass of water as he tried to piece together a response.

"N- not much. W- what are you doing here? It's Friday." He said and drank the water with an obnoxious sipping noise. You furrowed your brows.

"Well, you tell me drunky. You told me we were going out tonight, you're three hours late. I tried calling but it went straight to voicemail. I was worried." He mumbled incoherently, slurring on his words as he placed the glass on the table with a sudden harshness.