╰ ❝𝙎𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙔❞

•┈┈┈••✦🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝙎𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙔" - 𝙔𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙅𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝘼𝙈𝘽𝙒
━ ❝𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩.❞

𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙎:
Practices of celibacy, Abstinence, Non-sexual stimulation.

𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎/𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊.
Content is suitable for all audiences, Mentioned Sexual Acts.

𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍*

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

It was no secret that you loved your boyfriend. He was unlike the average riff-raff; Always worried about when they can get their way with women. At first, you thought you and Jeonghan would be friends because of his angelic personality. You never thought you two would take each other seriously.

It was safe to say you two were wrong.

It was his angelic personality and delicate soul that attracted you the most- a complete opposite of your past experiences with assholes who only delivered heartbreak, tragedy, and disappointment.

From the days where you would play with his soft, lively hair to slow breaths being shared at night. You both have decided on waiting until marriage to do anything as far as small kisses and sessions of holding each other to sleep. Purity was just one of many things you two were extremely important factors of your relationship. You wanted to take things slow ever since the beginning and he thankfully understood that. He was patient with you and that's what made you trust him with your all.

When you two were alone, you just couldn't stay away from him for long. Something about a mutual connection with you both that just keeps you two coming for more.

He was head-over-heels in love with you. Always sending you smiles and warm feelings at the right time. Making you feel like the only woman on earth even at your most insecure moments. Putting you first.

When in your presence, he always had this dazed and glazed look in his eyes when he looked at you. The love and admiration were as clear as can be. The gentleness radiated in every gesture.

He loved to spend time watching movies, eating, and relaxing and, you were the same. The night always ended up in a passionate kiss or two. Sometimes much more.