╰ ❝𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙍, 𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙍❞ ▌(𝙈+) ▌

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈• 

"𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙍, 𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙍" - 𝙇𝙚𝙚 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙈𝘽𝙒 (𝙈+)
━❝𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥.❞

𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙎:
Manipulation, Toxic Relationships, Fuckboy! Taeyong, Makeup Sex, Public Sex, Self-Sabotage, Jealousy, Pining, Cheating.

𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎/𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊.
Taeyong is an adolescent asshole with a high sex drive,
and (Y/N) is a damaged girl with an even higher one.
Explicit Sexual Content.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

Taeyong knows he's fucked up.

He fucking knows, okay?

How could he not know when every last relationship he's ever tried to be in has gone to shit in under six months? How could he not know he's the absolute worst when he constantly finds himself staring at his reflection through women's tearful eyes more than in his own mirror? And most importantly, how the fuck could he not be aware of how much of an asshole he is when you so kindly remind him every other day?

If he didn't know any better, he would swear you were a masochist—soaking in every ounce of pain with a dreadful wail only to return for more. He doesn't know why you even bother to stick around when he's shown you how unworthy he is of your time repeatedly.

He knows you aren't the first one dumb enough to believe that you can fix him, and he knows you won't be the last. He's gifted in the art of seduction and even more so in pretending he's every bit as lovely as he should be.

He knows he's selfish, inconsistent, and painfully insensitive, and knows you'll one day grow fed up and leave him to rot in his self-induced misery. He knows. But he also knows that he will lose far more if he ever allows himself to get too comfortable.

You are lovely. With your luscious lips, soft curves, and gleaming eyes, he knows falling in love with you would be as easy as breathing. But love is a joke; a vile, rotten gag that robs people of their senses and leaves them scouring for their sanity long after the feeling has died.

And Lee Taeyong cannot afford any more losses.

So yeah, he's an asshole—a piece of shit, a liar, a cheater, a loser, etcetera.