╰ ❝𝙍𝙐𝙉𝘼𝙒𝘼𝙔❞

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝙍𝙐𝙉𝘼𝙒𝘼𝙔" - 𝘾𝙝𝙖 𝙀𝙪𝙣𝙬𝙤𝙤 𝘼𝙈𝘽𝙒
━ ❝𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘥𝘢𝘺.❞

𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙎:
Established Relationship, Domestic, Runaway Couple.

𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎/𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊.
Content is suitable for all audiences.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

Your eyes slowly fluttered open, coming in focus with your surroundings. The sounds of nature being the most prominent accompanied by the radiant sunlight of the outside world that shone through the windows. You laid there for a while before deciding to crawl out of bed and make use of whatever was left in the fridge to make breakfast. Your snoring associate rolled in his sleep, resting peacefully with the blankets at his waistline.

You smiled softly at him and turned on the tea kettle- ready to see his face once he heard the wailing sounds of the tea once the steam was released. Because you knew this would disturb him, you chose not to be petty that he was currently still relaxed while you were forced to be awake at the early hour.

You leaned up against the stove top, being mindful of the kettle on the opposite eye- watching his face as the dish began wailing- resembling a child's most guttural cries of despair. His eyebrows forced themselves closer together as the look of distaste spread across his face. His eyes then fluttered open- giving you joy. Now you weren't forced to spend your morning alone.

The first thing to happen when he saw you was smile his beautiful and reassuring smile- waving cutely in your direction. You did the same before pouring two cups of chamomile-blueberry tea. (I don't even know if that's a real flavor). He accepted his mug with a pleasant kiss on your lips, longing for a moment before pulling back with a bashful smile. In awe, you looked past him at the wondering kids in the country-side.

You maneuvered through the hoard of furniture, however, complaining not. The house you both lived in was nice and had wiggling room. You didn't mind this most of the time because the deal on the house in the first place seemed too good to be true- a comfy house for under 2,000,000 won with a country view surrounded by flowers- not too far from the city- providing peace, quiet, and privacy.

You enjoyed living on your own with Eunwoo. He was an amazing companion- a nice contrast to what could be described as your 'spicy' personality- and a perfect match with your calmer moods. He was a great listener, and compassionate. He also showed great amounts of empathy when you needed it.

Living with him was easily one of the best decisions you've ever made besides coming to Gunpo-si in the first place. Your parents weren't so fond of moving to Seoul and neither were you. But then, you met Eunwoo in that short time span of one month. He brought you ease as well as difficulty. Your parents did like him, but wouldn't allow you your freedom nor privacy in their house. You both dealt with it for a year and a half- meeting up in public places for no more than ninety minutes and universities before deciding after some long and deep conversations to move in with one another.

Looking for homes weren't easy- a lot of houses even smaller were over-priced and easily 4,000,000 to 8,000,000 won a month due to the area.

Once you both found the home- your parents did everything in their power to stop you, claiming you weren't ready for that responsibility and that you were too young to live with a man on your own. You were twenty-one years old, now. You met him when you were just about to turn 20 and You've been mature, is what you tried to explain, but it went through one ear and out the other. Quite frankly, you weren't hard on deciding to move out anyway, running away with him. His parents weren't so fond of you at first, but then as they got to know and understand you weren't a stereotype- and spoke the language, they eased up. Eunwoo still didn't tell them about his plans, not wanting any chance of mistake. He left a simple note and you both were in the car and on the way to his hometown, Gunpo-si.

It was new to you at first, having to make your own money and pay your own bills- however not too hard to cope with. You had a nice job and he was an idol, maintaining his own group. Bills were pretty much paid every month and there was no grief from any unwanted people.

Everything seems perfect doesn't it? Well, you've gotten a few vain e-mails and voicemails from your father and mother, some along the lines of, How's adult life? to He'll leave soon. You'll pregnant and barefoot, coming back to us. . . You stopped reading their mail and made sure to tread softly when grocery shopping while he did the same.

"Eunwoo, we need to go grocery shopping again soon. The fridge is getting kind of empty." You informed as you looked through for something to make breakfast with. He looked at you, only to realize you had your head in a fully-stocked refrigerator. He shook his head and hummed, not really agreeing to your shenanigans before returning to the TV.

You decided to join him on the couch, laying on his chest comfortably, watching the contents of the TV screen- they were playing rush hour with Korean subtitles. A smile etched his lips at the feeling of having you with him. His arm hooked around your waist and smiled, thinking again. for the millionth time that this was how he wanted things to remain for a while- just you both with love and patience- no negativity, no kids so soon, and stability.

You both fell asleep shortly after, soft smiles on your faces at the peaceful environment. No harsh labels, no judgmental individuals.

How it was meant to be.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

1K.