╰ ❝𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙄𝙎𝙏 𝙭 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙐𝘿𝙄𝙎𝙏❞

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙄𝙎𝙏 𝙭 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙐𝘿𝙄𝙎𝙏" - 𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙈𝘽𝙒
━ ❝𝘏𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦.❞

𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙎:
Established Relationship, Healthy Relationship, Mentioned Sexual Acts.

𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎/𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊.
Mild Content, Otherwise suitable for all audiences.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

It was a rather gloomy afternoon- the clouds were a light grey, bipolar with rain and sunlight as the grass danced in the wind. Kids played outside, screaming and wild with adventure as they jumped in the mud in their bare feet, ready to risk it all. You smiled from above, a hot chamomile tea in your hand as the steam rose and tickled your nose.

You stared out into the distance, deep in your own personal mindset before a deep and calm voice intruded. You smiled softly and turned to the source of noise, smile growing wider as your lover- *ahem* boyfriend held up an attempt at an omelet. You looked down at the eggy pan and smiled softly before resting a hand on his shoulder- "You did the best you could," you took the dish from his impressive hands and carelessly tossed it aside.

"But how about we go out for breakfast?" You wrapped your arms around his mid-section and leaned into his chest only slightly, looking up into his dark eyes. He nodded in agreement and giggled, clearing his throat at the un-manliness of the sound before straightening his face.

"I mean... That would be cool. I guess..." He looked down at the ground with his eyebrows pushed together as if focused on something. You chuckled and stepped away, going to retrieve your phone. You sauntered off to grab an outfit.

You both soon arrived at a nearby diner, both swiftly walking up to the old-fashioned eatery as you allowed him to hold the door open for you. In your mind, you knew it was a subtle way of glancing down where your globes rested, but you smiled to yourself and played dumb. The lady leads you both to a table after a simple greeting, letting her eyes linger on him a bit.