╰ ❝𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙏❞ ▌(𝙈+) ▌

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙏" - 𝙔𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙚𝙤𝙠 𝘼𝙈𝘽𝙒 (𝙈+)
━ ❝𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦.❞

𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙎:
Vaginal Sex, Shower Sex, Oral Sex.

𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎/𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊.
Explicit Sexual Content.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

"Kiss me." A voice said in your ear, twirling you around just to press you up against the wall. You yelped in surprise, giggles being swallowed by a searing kiss. He wasted no time easing into things, well-aware of your busy schedule today.

You sat cross-legged in front of him, creme-colored bed sheets draped over your body almost like a toga. He kissed you tenderly from your lips to your neck, moving to the plane of your collarbone. He held you closely with one arm while the other pulled your braids away from your shoulder for more access to your skin. When you felt those soft warm muscles on your shoulder, you giggled. His smile was bright even in the moonlight as he chuckled and moved in for another kiss.

"I don't understand," You said, caught between a gasp and a moan once his lips grazed the most sensitive part of your neck. "Hmm?" He said without taking his eyes away from where he was occupying.

"I'm almost twice your age, I'm in the middle of a divorce, stuck between two demanding jobs, and have barely any time for you. Why do you still-?" He finally lifted his head to look you in the eyes as he prodded, "What?" You tried to speak again, but the words just wouldn't come out the way you needed them to. He waited patiently for you to finish your sentence while he drew invisible shapes on your skin.

"Why do you still want me?" He can see you're on edge, eyes asking a million questions even when you only uttered one. He can see you're vulnerable, hanging by a thread and on your last portion of plaster to smooth out the wall you've built around your heart. He was diminishing it inch by inch and it was only a matter of time before--

"Come get in the shower with me." He said, thumb walking across your cheek and to your lips before he pulls your bottom lip, pressing his lips against the flesh before he's climbing out of the bed and leading you to follow him across the room to his master suite.