╰ ❝𝙍𝙀𝙃𝘼𝘽𝙄𝙇𝙄𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉❞

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝙍𝙀𝙃𝘼𝘽𝙄𝙇𝙄𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉" - 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝘼𝙈𝘽𝙒
━ ❝𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭, 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘳.❞

𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙎:
Mental Patient/Mentor Relationship, Drug & Alcohol Use, Rehabilitation, Recovery.

𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎/𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊.
Slight Mentions of Self-Harm, Sensitive Topics

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

Three months prior.

nineteen years old. wasted. limp bodies swaying like pinned-up laundry on a windy afternoon. the irony of it all; for these were no clothes on a windy day. more like bodies clinging to one another for moral support on a night in Busan.

the young male at last, way past all the delusion and confusion, he makes his way in through the door, trying so hard to stay quiet at the late hour, painfully unaware of how loud he really is. his mother lies awake on the couch, foot-tapping against the cold tile floor as she holds her bony wrist up and checks her valuable wristwatch.

the clock states boldly: 3:59 am.

she shakes her head and flicks on the light in the living room, catching a glimpse at her anti-sober teenage son- bloodshot eyes, hair disheveled, clothes on backward, a playful smirk on his face as he looks back at his disappointed mother in her eyes, charm, and charisma releasing from his holding stare. "eomma- a bit late to be up, don't you think?" he giggles as he kicks his expensive shoes off his feet, then stumbling toward her.

"you would know. but tell me something- where are you coming from at this hour? every bar in Busan is closing right about now. what, did you get kicked out? or maybe you left early to have sex with a streetwalker?!" she exclaimed, also unaware of her pitching volume and aggressive demeanor. however, jimin paid this no mind to this and made an 'a-ha' motion with his hand.

"Actually it was a prostitute, eomma. but don't worry, we used protection. besides, drinking runs in the family! don't hate on my fun~" he whined and plopped down onto the couch beside her, drifting off.