╰ ❝𝘼𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙊❞

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝘼𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙊" - 𝙆𝙬𝙤𝙣 𝙃𝙮𝙪𝙠 (𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙣) 𝘼𝙈𝘽𝙒
━ ❝𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺?❞

𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙎:
Astrology, Sexual Tension, Dirty Dancing, Crossover.

𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎/𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊.
I feel this is one of my best pieces of work. Incoming from your local author and astrology head. 🥰 Appearances from Yugyeom and Jackson because why not? Picture yourself as an Aries for the sake of the chapter.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

"You couldn't pick anybody else?" You ask, eyes glazed over with boredom as you stared at your dance instructor. Who, had just previously informed you some... Interesting news.

The smile on his face slowly falters until it melts into one of confusion. "Why? Are you unhappy with your position?" You nod with your lips pressed in a thin line. A few feet over, out of the corner of your eye, you could see him standing there, speaking casually with some mutual friends.

Your eyes travel back over to the man in front of you, watching as he flips through his notebook, in hopes to pair you with someone else. He frowns and closes the journal, eyes falling on you with a tight smile. "Could you... Stick it out? I don't have any other openings and everyone else seems to be in content with their partners already. It's simply too late to make drastic changes now." You nod along, eyes almost rolling to the back of your head.

"So I'm stuck with him?" He smiles softly, placing a hand on the side of your arm. "Afraid so. Sorry, buns." He strides away, the white towel around his neck being snatched into nimble fingers to wipe the accumulated sweat from his forehead.

Now alone in the middle of the dance studio, you gravitate toward some close friends of yours, showing them a tight smile as they ask if there had been any luck. Upon getting the message, they apologize with great empathy. You wipe your forehead with your cloth, waving them off. You knew it wasn't that bad, being paired with him.

All you two had to do was come up with a dance and present it to the rest of the group. It had to be a full song, and both parties had to participate.

You had no real issue with him, but, you see...

How could you explain this? It was probably all in your mind. It'll explain itself in the future.