╰ ❝𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈 𝘼𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙉𝘼𝙄𝙇 𝙏𝙀𝘾𝙃❞

"𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈 𝘼𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙉𝘼𝙄𝙇 𝙏𝙀𝘾𝙃" - 𝙀𝙓𝙊 𝘼𝙈𝘽𝙒 𝙄𝙈𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙀
━ ❝𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘴?❞

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

▌𝙎𝙐𝙃𝙊

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙁𝙀𝘾𝙏 𝙏𝙔𝙋𝙀

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙁𝙀𝘾𝙏 𝙏𝙔𝙋𝙀

Expect him to let his hold on your hands linger when he massages your hands with lotion and moisturizes your cuticles. He doesn't admit it, but he loves the way your following fingers curl around his hand when he's filing your index finger. It comes natural to hold onto him when he's attending to your nails, but he isn't complaining.

Many jokes to make you smile, and a simple genuine act of asking you how your day went was always a way to put a smile on your face, which was his main goal aside from making you awe at your nails.

Best believe that whatever shape you wanted, he would not disappoint. They always came out even and sharp, just the way you liked them.

Every time you looked at your nails with a smile, he would ask if you liked them, already knowing you would say yes. He always gave you a good discount on gel polish and designs, this prompting you to give an even better tip.

You handled your nails with care and if you kept up on your cuticle care, he would throw in a free pedicure the next time.

As expected, you returned every one-to-two weeks.

"Enjoy your nails, princess. See you next time."