╰ ❝𝘼𝙒𝙆❞

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝘼𝙒𝙆" - 𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙈𝘽𝙒 (𝙈+)
━ ❝𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥.❞

𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙎:
Crossover, Friends to Lovers, Cliché Bad Boy/Good Girl Dynamic.

𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎/𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊.
Mentioned Sexual Acts, Eventual Smut, Semi-Mature Content, Taehyung is an asshole, (Y/N) is voluptuous.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

Though he looked cool, he sat there confused half to death at how easily you understood the lesson, placing words in orders he never would, only sounding just as confusing as the teacher. But to you, it seemed as if you and the teacher were speaking a language so easy and simple to follow- History. Economics, to be exact. Mr. Kim, ironic to his own last name, seemed pleased with your understanding of the lesson before continuing- having only you and a few other students following along perfectly.

"Any questions?" He asked, scanning the room quickly since no one was bold enough to ask for help. He sighed softly and smiled just the same, "Well, since none of you seem to need any extra help, let's go ahead and take the test, shall we?" He passed out the stapled papers to everyone and ignored the silent groans coming from the ones who he knew actually didn't understand the lesson.

"You all know the rules; No talking, keep your eyes and hands to yourself, no electronic devices, and work efficiently. Basically the rules to every test. It is 10:25am, you may all begin working until 10:50." He walked over to his desk and sat down, immediately pulling out a book to soothe his mind as time went on.

You got right to work with no problem, completely blind to a struggling Taehyung a few rows behind.

It was lunchtime.

Meaning?

You would stand awkwardly in line, awkwardly accept your tray of food and then awkwardly sit at the farthest table away from the others, while awkwardly indulging in a soggy sandwich and low-fat milk. But you, unlike others, were completely oblivious to how lonely and pitiful you looked- however, people at your school weren't the typical childish-acting crowd, and let you be since you clearly weren't doing any harm to anyone.