╰ ❝𝘼𝙒𝙆❞ (𝙞𝙞𝙞.)

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝘼𝙒𝙆 (𝙞𝙞𝙞.)" - 𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙈𝘽𝙒 (𝙈+)
━ ❝𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦.❞

𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙎:
Crossover, Friends to Lovers, Cliché Bad Boy/Good Girl Dynamic.

𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎/𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊.
Mentioned Sexual Acts, Eventual Smut, Mature Content, Taehyung is regretful and apologetic, (Y/N) is not having it.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

You stared solemnly down at the coffee table, looking at your reflection. You lacked all emotion whatsoever, eyes drained of energy and body stiff with jilt. "You were right." You finally admitted and took a sip of your warm tea that she'd prepared for you.

She knew she was right; just didn't have the heart to tell you. No. Not when she saw you like this. Her hand came in contact with your back and rubbed it to soothe you. But you were numb. Numb of emotion. Numb of feelings to any contact. Even numb to the warmth of the tea.

"He ... He was exactly what you said he was." You added, fighting the urge to cry. You haven't cried yet and you weren't going to start now. Not even after things have taken the worst turn.

"Momma, what do I do?" You asked and finally looked up to meet her saddened eyes. She smiled just the same and shrugged her shoulders in lack of knowledge on how to assist you in any way other than simple comfort and love.

"Chile, in any other case, I would knock him upside the head for doing this to you. You know I'm a hothead when it comes to my babies. But he's in a gated community. Believe me, I tried. Them cameras don't play. If I see his ass in public, though, we fighting' on sight." The attitude laced in her face made you want to smile.

"He told me he loved me. He told me he wouldn't ever do this to me. I- I thought what we had was meant to be. I wanted it to be. I- I- I-" You stuttered, voice cracking in between each word. Your mother took into her arms and rocked you.

"Shh, Shh. Just let it all out, baby." Her cooing made an ugly sob rip from your chest, one you didn't know existed, as your shoulders bounced with each sound of sorrow. For the first time in years, you let every last comment from Cheyenne, the memories of him on another woman, all the judge-worthy stares touch your pure soul and push through salty tears from your eyes, onto your mother's blouse.