╰ ❝𝙂𝙊𝙏 𝙂𝘼𝙈𝙀?❞ ▌(𝙈+) ▌

•┈┈┈••✦    🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝙂𝙊𝙏 𝙂𝘼𝙈𝙀?" - 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙇𝙚𝙚 𝘼𝙈𝘽𝙒 (𝙈+)
━❝𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘱'𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.❞

𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙎:
Unestablished Relationship, Friends to Lovers, Anxiety, Sexual Tension, Dry-Humping, Body Worship,
Nipple Piercings, Dirty Talk, Oral Sex, Fingering, Teasing, Slight Choking, Unsafe Sex.

𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎/𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊.
Inspired by Mark's jarring duality and lack of rizz.
Explicit Sexual Content.
Long chapter.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

"My life is fucking over."

You look up from your cereal, letting the contents of your spoon fall into the bowl as you watch your blonde-haired best friend march into your living room and plant himself on your couch. He doesn't wait for you to ask what's wrong, instead going on a tangent about his self-proclaimed shortcomings.

He takes a break from his long-winded ramblings to shoot you a hopeful look, large eyes magnified by his black-framed Specs. "Do you think I'll be single forever?"

You shrug and do your best to swallow down a yawn, not wanting him to think his presence was anything other than welcome.

"No, but if you were, what would be wrong with that?"

"Everything!" He wails, kicking his feet irritably.

You roll your eyes this time, giving up on eating your soggy bowl of oats and abandoning them entirely in favor of crossing the room to join him on the couch. When a beat of silence passes without the throaty tones of his voice, you sigh and place a hand on his shoulder, giving him the cue to resume his babbling.

"What happened, Mark?"

He pipes up at your question, pulling himself up to sit on his folded leg. As he begins explaining his dilemma, he starts to fidget, pushing his glasses higher up the bridge of his nose and bouncing his knee as he recalls what happened.

You wondered if what occurred had been as tragic as he was making it out to be, or if he was having yet another one of his famous hyper-fixation moments.

"Everything was going fine," He explains, his insistence sounding like it's himself he's trying to convince rather than you. "The food was delicious, the drinks were good, and the service was amazing. We talked about our family and our culture, what careers we wanted to pursue, and our hobbies. I thought we really connected."