╰ ❝𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙎❞

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙎" - 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙤𝙠 𝘼𝙈𝘽𝙒
━ ❝𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦.❞

𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙎:
Friends to Lovers, Father Figure.

𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎/𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊.
Brief Mentions of Sexual Activity, Otherwise content is suitable for all audiences.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

Hushed breaths and rushed pleasure. Hot , intoxicated bodies pushing and pulling against each other as perspiration paints them in the middle. They continue like this for hours, until the dominant one of the pair reaches his peak. The night moves fast, waiting for no one. And it leaves more than just a few bruises and bites. What's left behind is far more than that.

That night wasn't one of the top most responsible moments of your life. But damn was it fun. You got drunk at some party, came home with someone you didn't know, woke up the next morning with your head in the toilet. All in that order. A month later, you found out you were pregnant. You were embarrassed, to say the least, but what could you do? The damage was done.

Your son was born on the 1st of May, six pounds, three ounces. Your best friend has been there every step of the way and you couldn't be more grateful.

Your little one has always been fond of Hoseok, that's his name. Jung Hoseok.

Sometimes, you'd walk into your living room and see them asleep together. He would be passed out in his arms while Hoseok would hold him in content, a sleepy smile glued to his face. Those were times where you would stand against the wall and smile yourself, thinking of how life would be if he really were your son's father.

They had a lot in common. Your son had a lot of his energy, their smiles were enough brighten up the darkest of rooms, and they shared a similar sense of humor. You were extremely grateful to have him by your side, for the sake of your son, and your pride.

Today was an unusually gloomy day. The sun shined, covered by the thick grey clouds, rainwater threatening to pool out onto the citizens below it. The skies were a beautiful shade of grey, light and inviting. Machai was taking his time eating his oatmeal and fruit, seated at his plastic chair and table in the middle of the living room, right in front of an old rerun of SpongeBob SquarePants. Season two, episode one, if you weren't mistaken, the graveyard shift. Squidward's mocking laughter was running all throughout the house as you sat on the couch, head on your hand with a tired smile.