╰ ❝𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙔 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘼𝙍𝙀❞

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙔 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘼𝙍𝙀" - 𝙅𝙖𝙮 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘼𝙈𝘽𝙒
━❝𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸? 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦.❞

𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙎:
Soft-core, Reassurance, Weight-gain.

𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎/𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊.
Jay is insecure, and you're there to save the day, Mentioned Sexual Activity.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

You stood in the hallway, staring at your boyfriend in slight shock. He was looking at himself in the mirror, posing and turning in all sorts of directions with a frown on his face. You were taken aback because he was usually so happy to look in the mirror, as were you.

But, ever since he re-watched some of his old videos, he's been convinced he wasn't as sexy as before. At first, you thought it was just one of his phases where he eventually gets over it and realizes his attraction.

It wasn't. It had been months. He didn't seem the same, anymore. He spends more of his time in the gym than spending time with you. It wasn't likely he had much time aside from his busy schedule, but now that he did, he wasn't even utilizing it to be around you. He was so busy worrying about his physique.

You understood. It was a bit difficult to maintain a ripped body for long periods of time. With all the temptation in different foods and drinks, it's hard to stay away from bad habits. But what he didn't know that you loved him if he was thicker or thinner. Personally, you pretended the thicker, fuller 'dad bod' that he'd grown into.

Every woman grows into their fuller, founder, and 'full grown' body around the age of their late twenties. They gain a bit more weight and whether they chose to love it is their choice. You know you did.

Men did the same. But they had a harder time accepting it. Especially if they were used to being super slim before.

Jaebum wasn't taking it so easily as he was on camera. He'd even gone as far as isolating himself from any sexual activities with you until he regained his so-called "homebody". Odd, right?

Since when is THEE Jaebum Park not interested in sex? It made no sense to anyone but him.

You were getting sick of his lack of presence in your relationship, now. It was high time that you voiced your concerns.

"Jay." You called out to him. He hummed, not bothering to turn in your direction.

"Jay!" You said a bit louder. He hummed louder, turning around to look at the forming rolls on his back- is what he called them.

"Jaebum Park. Listen to me!" You demanded, marching over to where he stood. He sighed. "What do you want?" He asked in an annoyed tone. Any other time, he could get slapped for pulling that tone with you.

"You." You came up behind him and wrapped your arms around his midsection. "- To stop doubting yourself."

"But I've gained weight since we first met. I used to be ripped."

"Nigga, so what? It was fun while it lasted. We were both skinny little twigs at one time but you know what? I think we look better now. We shouldn't be hiding our flaws behind makeup and unhealthy workout patterns. You are and will always be attractive." You assured him as you ran your hands down his abdomen and rested them on his waistband.

He smirked and put his hands on top of yours. "I guess I have been frustrating you lately, haven't I? Ignoring you? Displeasure you?"

"More times than I can count." You whined.

"And... You honestly think that I'm better this way than before?" He asked, moving his hands lower. You smiled at the thought of finally receiving what you've been craving; something you didn't know you needed so much until now.

"Honest!" You held your right hand up for a moment as you stared at him through the mirror.

"Sexy 4 Eva, right?" You both chuckled as he turned around and pulled you into his chest and kissed the top of your head. "I love you." He said.

"I love you too. But you gotta prove it to me," You smirked and sauntered out of the room, swaying your hips a bit as you made it upstairs to your bedroom with him following behind like a lost puppy.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

737.