╰ ❝𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝙃𝙊 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙀𝘿 𝙋𝙄𝘼𝙉𝙊❞ ▌(𝙈+) ▌

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝙃𝙊 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙀𝘿 𝙋𝙄𝘼𝙉𝙊" - 𝙈𝙞𝙣 𝙔𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙞 𝘼𝙈𝘽𝙒 (𝙈+)
━ ❝𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭.❞

𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙎:
Age-Gap, Vaginal Sex, Oral Sex.

𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎/𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊.
Yoongi is a skilled pianist, (Y/N) wants more than a next-door neighbor should. Explicit Sexual Content.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

Another cold, cold night in the wintertime snow and here you were, under blankets of many, socks barely past your ankles as you shiver in the comfortable chills of the night. Your fleece throw gives you utmost comfort in all of its thermal softness, resulting in the softest smile to spread across the base of your face.

But, that wasn't entirely the reason behind your silly grinning.

Through this night, was an absolute alluring sound of piano keys in a delicate, but the meaningful melody. You knew the song all too well. You knew whoever the player of such notes was unoriginal in his choice of song. Clair De Lune. A righteous art in the form of a gift to the ears. Not to be poetic, but it was, in your rightful opinion, the best classical piece ever made if not by Beethoven.

The music lulled you from your slumber. Daytime would rise in just a few hours, but you really didn't care. You'd had enough sleep, you told yourself as you watched the clock strike '1:30 AM'. The walls were thin as paper, giving you a clear earful of what went on just next door. That, and his window seemed to be open, whatever muffled noises that were once trapped traveling out the open glass.

Reality had struck you many times as images of what would be a very stressful chemistry quiz tomorrow jumped in and out of your head. Tomorrow was Tuesday, and you had practiced just an hour after school. Needless to say, you had many reasons for being opposed to sleeping, but as said before, you did not care right now.

What you cared about was beyond that wall and in that window.

Recently, you started becoming more liberated from the man's musical habits. In the past when you heard the piano's notes at midnight, nothing but pure annoyance seemed to touch upon your nerves. Since recent events, things have changed.

He was a good friend to your father, helping him out with his nonsense dream of becoming a musician. It was not that you didn't believe in musical success, believe me, you thought the opposite. But it was your father's unhealthy habits and lack of commitment that made you dismiss his overzealous obsession with chasing what's ready been gone.