╰ ❝𝙁𝙊𝙍𝘽𝙄𝘿𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙍𝙐𝙄𝙏❞ (𝙞𝙞.)

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝙁𝙊𝙍𝘽𝙄𝘿𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙍𝙐𝙄𝙏" (𝙞𝙞.) - 𝙔𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙅𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝘼𝙈𝘽𝙒
━ ❝𝘐𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.❞

𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙎:
Forbidden Love, Interracial Troubles.

𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎/𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊.
Content is suitable for all audiences, (Y/N)'s father is unnecessarily close-minded and racist. (Y/N) is complicated.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

"Get in here." Your father's low voice pulls you out of your daze. You stand from where you sit in your room, hands folded. On the way down the stairs, all sorts of different thoughts and emotions rush through you as your memory fades back to the night- the night of all nights- you had a chance to run away with Jeonghan and you just... couldn't.

You declared your relationship with him to be over, and though your father was hesitant, he accepted you back into his house and into your mothers shaking arms. In that moment it felt like everything would be okay. Because family was family, and it was easier to be on good terms with them than to have bad blood.

But nowadays you're beginning to feel the regret seeping into your mind and body. As your father gets slicker with his words, the anger slowly begins to fill your senses until you're suffocating in your vengeance. "Yes?" You ask, taking a seat at the table- failing to notice the semi-attractive male sitting at the end of the table, watching silently. "Meet Brian." He motions to the male- who's rich and deep brown skin comes into your view. You cannot say you're displeased, he is fairly attractive, but your heard was elsewhere.

"Hello," You say politely. He nods, returning the same kind gesture. "Hi, it's nice to meet you," His baritone voice fills your ears not soon after. "Likewise," With that, you look to your father, who has his arms crossed. "Brian here is from Texas." He says with a smirk. You shrug, wondering what that has to do with you. Your mother joins you all in the kitchen, holding herself as if afraid she'll fall apart if done otherwise. You can sense her anxiety as suspicion overcomes you.

"What's this about?" You ask, looking between all of them. Your dad uncrosses his arms and placed them on his hips, and you don't, not for a second, miss the proud look on his face. "Brian is going to be your husband." Your mouth goes agape, "I figured you should still have a shot at love even though-" You're quick to interrupt, offense heavy in the tone of your voice.