╰ ❝𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙁𝙁𝙀𝘾𝙏❞ ▌(𝙈+) ▌

•┈┈┈••✦🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙁𝙁𝙀𝘾𝙏" - 𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙈𝘽𝙒 (𝙈+)
━ ❝𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴.❞

𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙎:
Explicit Sexual Content, Established Relationship (Marriage).

𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎/𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊.
(Y/N) and Taehyung are sexually deprived parents. Taehyung is 40 and (Y/N) is 39.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

You two never got to do things like this. You both had to play innocent for the sake of your child running around the house as happy as can be. Too oblivious- too naive to know how insane her parents were going at the longing time going by without their bodies being pressed together with the way they wanted.

Your eldest daughter was too engrossed in her life with her friends in high school to suspect the rising tension between her parents. With you teasing him with your body- him taking the bait each time and yet,

Never getting to the source of affection and arousal. Never reaching the core of his desires. Never conquering them. Only leaving them unopened: similar to dead mail.

As this was closed, so were your legs. He didn't like this one bit. He used to have the freedom to do you whenever he felt ready. Ever since you two had your children, there wasn't much time for it, anymore. A fifteen-year-old and a four-year-old daughter really keep the house busy.

However, they were away at the moment. Off someplace safe with their friends- having the time of their lives on this night. This dark, cold, and unholy Friday night. The night where he will finally reclaim you and mark you- like a married couple should always do- But a little sexier, a bit messier.

Needless to say, you were getting restless as well. Being in the same house with your husband and not having the opportunity to be as loud as you pleased, barely grasping the opportunity to be pleasured at all. You were getting extremely frustrated. Hands. Hands that should be holding your waistline, grabbing your hair, closing in around your neck, spanking you. Lips. Lips that should he kissing you up and down your body, lips that should be where the sun don't shine. So close and yet so far from where you wanted them.