╰ ❝𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙋𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙄𝘾𝙀❞

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙋𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙄𝘾𝙀" - 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙈𝘽𝙒
━ ❝𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥.❞

𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙎:
Kissing, Make-Out, FWB.

𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎/𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊.
They're close friends, Jackson is his same old needy self. Mild Content, otherwise suitable for all audiences.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

You raised your eyebrows at your hopeful friend, wondering if you should take him seriously or not. It was always clear he admired you as a good person with a beautiful soul, but you both, well, he hasn't made any signs of wanting anything more than friendship. Not that this was a relationship proposal, but it was still a bit weird and unexpected.

Your eyebrows raised on your face as you leaned closer with your hand. behind your ear to hear him correctly. "I'm sorry, one more time? You want to do what ?" You put emphasis on the word 'what'. He sighed and scratched the back of his neck.

"Can I practice my kissing skills with you? I don't trust anybody else the way I trust you. I just wanna be ready when Roxanne and I eventually date." He said as if that would win you over- using you as a lip coach... For another woman? Absolutely not. No. Veto. 아니.

"Does she even know you exist?" You skeptically asked, pondering that if you were to do this, it wouldn't be for nothing. He visibly tensed and frowned, shrugging before he said she would soon. You shook your head at him.

"Please? I just want to practice. I won't hold you to anything, I just need this one favor." He pleased, hands laced together and hitting his chest in emphasis, adding to his desire for this.

You narrowed your eyes at him, "You really like this girl, don't you?" You asked, hoping he wouldn't cry on the spot at the rates of his hope for a yes.

He nodded frantically, eyes widening once he saw you considering it. You loved Jackson, no doubt and would even ask the poor girl out for him if he begged hard enough- However, being used so he could use his talents on another woman was bothersome. Especially when you knew the girl he liked was no good. But, you didn't have the energy, nor did you want to tell him; wanting to find out on his own.

"Okay. Let's get this over with. Hurry up before I change my mind," You warned and put on some chap stick as he wasted no time and scurried to sit closer. You sighed and turned your body in his direction, placing your hands on his shoulders shortly afterward. "Now, a word of advice- Always have moisturized lips- no girl, or whoever you decide to kiss, likes a man with lips that resemble cracked concrete and dried skin. So, don't lean in if you're reptilian." You explained and allowed your hands to drape over.

He nodded, pulling out his own chap stick and began applying. You nodded in approval, watching mindlessly as he did as told. "Second, breath control is extremely important. It needs to be fresh, number one, people can smell and taste that- And if you're kissing for long periods of time, keep your breathing under control and don't exhale dramatically when you do eventually pull away from who you're kissing- it'll make them feel inferior and uncomfortable."

"Compliment subtly, but don't do too much," You paused, thinking of other things you could tell him. "Lastly, if there are any signs of laziness, unless slow and passionate, or reluctant behavior, cut. It. Short. Don't be sitting up there munching on that girl's face when she don't want it. Don't be too intense, either. Take it slow and pay attention to body language- and don't be afraid to take control- women enjoy a man who knows what he's doing," You concluded. He looked in content with your instructions, nodding and smiling.

"...can we kiss, now?" He asked carefully.

You sighed again and nodded, hoping he was actually listening to what you'd said before. He leaned in slowly, placing his left hand at your hip while the other rested on your cheek, and closed his eyes. Since yours were closed as well, all you could do was feel. It wasn't long before his firm lips on yours, moving steadily liked you instructed before. Check. His tongue swept across your bottom lip and asked for entrance. Funny. You didn't get to that part, yet. You complied anyway and allowed his tongue to explore your cavern, smacking of lips heard in your quiet dorm as he dominated your mouth. You began getting a little excited and hoped he would pull away before anything further could occur.

Once he did, He hooked your bottom lip between his teeth and let it snap back to it's original spot, leaving you breathless. As expected, he gave a subtle compliment that seemed confident despite the tomato blush in his cheeks. "Your lips resemble melted gummy worms on a summer day- warm and inviting. Waiting to be devoured." Okay, so it was more-so straightforward than subtle, but it gave you just as much confidence.

You held your lips as you felt the blood rushing, making them feel swollen. His did the same as you both sat there holding your lips with a blush in your cheeks, both not regretting a single thing other than breaking away so quickly- even if the kiss ran over thirty seconds.

"So, how was that?" You nodded, a bit speechless as his 'sudden' ability to kiss like a God- everything done perfectly as if practiced over and over.

"It was good." "Hey," He nudged your shoulder and chuckled, emitting one from you as well, the kiss still never leaving your mind. I won't hold anything against you, My ass. You thought as you tried to focus somewhere other than his swollen muscles.

"Just for practice, right? I told you. Thanks, ma." He said and laid comfortable under your sheets. You nodded, muttering a "You're welcome," as you turned of the lamp and tried to rid the feeling of your excitement with sleep. You stared at his small smirk in his sleep and came to a whopping realization that left you even more confused,

He knew what he was doing all along.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

1K.