╰ ❝𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙊𝙂𝘼𝙈𝙊𝙐𝙎❞ ▌(𝙈+) ▌

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙊𝙂𝘼𝙈𝙊𝙐𝙎" - 𝙈𝙞𝙣 𝙔𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙞 𝘼𝙈𝘽𝙒 (𝙈+)
━ ❝𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳. 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳. 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯..❞

𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙎:
Monogamous Relationship, Safe Sex, Vaginal Sex, Oral Sex.

𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎/𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊.
Explicit Sexual Content.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

On a cold and rainy afternoon in Daegu, where it's quiet and reserved, you could be found in quite a compromising position. Your arse in the air with a perfect arch in your lower back from the proximity of the building arousal in your core.

Behind you, a man, skin white as snow and fingers thick as planks could be found with one of his ten appendages slowly easing you open with such patience and grace. He too, along with you is feeling quite excited in his lower regions as he listens to your sounds of approval.

Only he could do this to you. No one else on the planet had access to your goods. You sealed them tight and only opened them on occasions like these. For a while, now you've been doing this with him. Kissing. Hugging. Loving. As if in a real relationship. However, neither of you knew exactly what this was, yet. There weren't many rules in your relationship, but one-

No one else. Just you two.

You both only submitted to each other. To the outside world, you were similar to the well-known character "Virgin Mary". A virgin who, that no one else knows, isn't really as innocent as she portrays. Only this particular man knew of your more sinful side, the side where you weren't afraid to become a full slut for his touch and presence.

This has gone on for about a year, now. No one knew what you both chose not to disclose. And that was just about everything.

To the outside world, Yoongi- yes, that was his name, Min Yoongi. World-famous Korean rapper with bars of steel and a heart of pure platinum hidden beneath the tough exterior of his cold image.

Not as pristine, a man showed his sexual colors in his well-known raps mentioning his unchanging "Tongue Technology". A tease is what he was, to millions of fans- both male and female worldwide.