╰ ❝𝙁𝙊𝙍𝘽𝙄𝘿𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙍𝙐𝙄𝙏❞

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🍒 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝙁𝙊𝙍𝘽𝙄𝘿𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙍𝙐𝙄𝙏" - 𝙔𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙅𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝘼𝙈𝘽𝙒
━ ❝𝘐𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨, 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘴𝘰 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?❞

𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙎:
Forbidden Love, Interracial Issues.

𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎/𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊.
Content is suitable for all audiences, (Y/N)'s father is unnecessarily close-minded.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

"I'm not understanding the problem, here! I like him and there's no way around it!" You tried to reason with your furious father as he frantically ignited a flame at the end of a sage stick. He moved the smoking stick toward you and began moving it around your being, screaming 'repent!'.

Your father wasn't very fond of the men here. Although being stationed in South Korea wasn't something he would ever get used to, he had no choice. But he would jump through the devil's ring of fire before he would let you date one of the men here.

"I refuse to let my daughter congregate with the enemies!" He roared, sweating bullets as he ran around the house with the same sage stick he tried to 'cleanse' you with. You trailed behind and sighed, wishing you lived on your own. "He's not exactly white, father. It's not like his parents are a part of the KKK or something, either! If you didn't want me to be exposed to the culture here, why did you bring me along? I could've stayed with grandma." You explained.

"I will not push the responsibility of a young, dumb teenager onto my mother. She isn't cut out for that job. You are my responsibility and mine only. Besides your mother, of course." He said and moved the sage stick around your bedroom like he'd just seen the devil in there.

"She raised you, didn't she? You act no better than a child. I'm nineteen years old, father. I need to make my own decisions as an adult!" He looked at you in disbelief.

"When you're in my house, you live by my rules." He finalized.

"Well you refuse to let me live on my own. When is it going to be my time to live for myself instead of to please you? Why can't you respect my companionship?" You asked as he moved into the living room. Once he heard that word, he spun to take a look at you.