11.0 Kiris Pov

„What do you mean past the reeve? What's out there?" I stood up looking at Tsireya who just told me where her brother Aonung took Lo'ak.

„It's dangerous theres animals and things he's never seen before. We have to help, come." she and I ran to the edge of our hut and called our Ilu's.

I didn't know where her stupid brother was at the moment so we went alone. I followed her mostly as she glided through the water.

It has not been enough that these past 3 weeks of us being here had been hard on it's own, now Lo'ak also had to cause trouble. And I knew that it technically was not his fault but I didn't know what to feel at the moment. I just knew I felt angry.

We had been riding for some time when she slowed down and we came up for air again.

„There he is." she pointed to a small blue figure sitting on what seemed to be a rock.

„Lo'ak!" I yelled out and we swam closer. He turned around and saw us.

He started waving at us. That's when I noticed the ikrans behind him.
But before he could react, one of the ikrans grabbed him by his shoulders.

„No!" I yelled watching him be brought to the shore as he fought back.

„Kiri, dive!" Tsireya said and before I had a chance to I felt myself also being lifted into the air. I screamed as they flew into the same direction as Lo'ak.

I looked down and saw that one of them was following Tsireya in the water. The avatar's that were riding them were in green clothes.

They were sky people.

The ikran dropped me to the ground and I looked for Lo'ak. He was already running towards me.

„Are you okay?" he asked and I nodded. One of the sky people took my hands behind my back and tied them together as I cried.

Lo'ak tried fighting them but it was no use they were bigger and stronger than us.

We were both sat on the ground and the turned around to see if they had Tsireya. I also looked for her, I hoped they wouldn't catch her.

From my right side I heard Lo'ak calling dad quietly and telling him where we were. My heart was beating frantically as I tried to calm it down.

We heard Tsireya yell. One of the avatars was bringing her to the shore. Lo'ak tried standing up but one soldier threw him back to the ground.

„Be calm, everything's gonna be fine." I said to him, trying to calm him down.

Dear Eywa please save us

„So what are we gonna do with them?" the female soldier asked looking at the three of us on the ground.

„I'll call the general." the other soldier said and grabbed a small object. Just as he was about to speak into it a sharp arrow flew through it, barely missing his face.

The pierced-through object landed right in front of us, and in the middle of it was the arrow.

A red arrow.

My eyes grew big and I looked at Lo'ak, he gave me the same look.
Yani was here.

The soldiers turned around and started pointing their guns around, looking for the shooter.
In that moment another arrow landed and stabbed the female soldier right through the heart, making Tsireya gasp next to me.

Lo'ak nudged me and discreetly pointed his head to the ocean. There I saw a head poke out of the water.

It was dad.