Ch.3 - Old dragons and New tricks

It had been a few days since that meeting with Ryukyu. And Izuku was awake in his bed, struggling to get any sleep.

Tomorrow would be his first day at the Ryukyu Hero Agency, now that Eri had finally moved in there a couple of days ago.

Everything had finally been settled and arranged, with Aizawa giving himself the short end of the stick by visiting Ryukyu's agency almost every day, doing whatever possible to make the situation work.

But of course, even with his visits, the situation was far from ideal, and principal Nezu was not comfortable giving this the green light.

However, a tiny solution was found to aid in all of this.

With all the time spent figuring out how Eri's Quirk worked, the Quirk specialists found that her Quirk's effect requires her skin to make contact. So, at most, Eri only needed to wear gloves, cover herself appropriately, and ensure nobody touched her skin to guarantee she didn't accidentally unmake someone.

It also didn't hurt that Eri's horn, the source of her power, was still on the small side.

With that said, Aizawa still didn't feel comfortable not checking up on her, just in case. So, he held to his plans to visit often.

Poor Izuku, meanwhile, was all kinds of anxious.

Between the awkwardness of how he was going to behave around Ryukyu...

How he would be a fatherly figure to Eri...

And how his last work-study ended up.

Izuku was borderline- wait, no... actually. Actually, freaking out.

He was fine at first. But once Izuku returned to the dorms after that meeting, his class wondered where he'd been. And against his better judgment, he told them about his new connection to Eri and what happened to her, leaving out the parts about Ryukyu.

He decided that telling his classmates about her involvement wouldn't be great without Ryukyu's permission, especially if their concerns about what people might think of him and Ryukyu came to pass.

Yet another pro-hero secret to keep under his belt.

He got all kinds of responses from his class. Most were proud of him.

Like Iida, who chopped his arms repeatedly, stating: "You truly are the very model of a hero, Midoriya!"

Or cried manly tears like Kirishima, who said: "That's so manly, bro!"

However, there was also Mineta, who commented: "Wow, Midoriya. You're stuck with a kid and didn't even score?"