Ch.31 - Appointments and Achievements

The room was dark... The only thing keeping the small space lit was the flickering of a computer screen.

A pair of gloved hands clattered away at a keyboard in front of it. Furiously typing text onto the screen at a passionate pace only matched by the urgency of a man running for his life.

On the screen were the words:

The tops and bottoms of 1-A

TransientVisionary

Chapter 26: A hero gets his reward...

Underneath was a story in progress... a romanticised work of depravity the likes of which no god-fearing person would ever want to see.

The author continued to type away, drawing close to the end of the chapter, making laboured though eager breaths with each passing sentence...

The blonde boy, stripped of his shirt, showing his developing abs, reached for the freckled chad. "Midoriya- no, Izuku. I thought I was done for... you saved me."

The green hero pulled the timid boy to his chest, offering much-needed comfort. "It's ok now, Denki. I will always be there to protect you. Mineta can no longer get between us now."

Tears of joy fell from the blonde's eyes. "I know... It's just I'm so cold now." He shivered, pressing his shirtless body harder into Izuku's rippling chest.

The freckled chad grinned. "I think I know how to fix that." He then lifted the blonde into a bridal carry. "Why don't we continue this in my room..."

The author stopped typing, reclining in their chair for a yawning stretch, before reaching for a soda can on the side.

However, as their gloved hand reached for the beverage, one could notice that the author had no arm. Or perhaps more correctly, it looked like they had no arm.

Taking heavy gulps from the can, Hagakure Tooru made a satisfied sigh. "This is gettin' good~..." She giggled to herself.

One might have several questions here...

Why is Hagakure writing BL fanfiction about her classmates?

Why is she doing it with gloves on?

And why the hell is it a Denku story?

The last question should be pretty obvious. However, the first 2 are a bit more complicated...

From an early age, Hagakure learned that one issue with being invisible is that learning to use a keyboard or even typing in general when you can't see where your hands are is a real pain in the ass. That's what the gloves were for—special, extra-thin gloves that didn't interfere with typing and let her see where her hands were on the board, a gift from her parents.