Ch.47 - We can reminisce if you want to?

Ryuko and Izuku were now walking into the agency, still chatting along...

"So I guess this goes without saying, considering what happened earlier, but your wing is fully recovered now?"

"Pretty much, the doctors have given it their seal of approval. Tempest did a pretty good job."

You mean I did amazing. I broke down the healing time of a month-long injury into five days. I did even better than I thought I could!

The hero pair smirked at that as Clara Dent, the receptionist, waved at them. "Welcome back, ma'am. And it's good to have you with us again, Deku."

Izuku waved back. "It's great to be back. Thanks, Miss Dent."

Ryuko nodded along. "We'll be heading straight to the training room for a while, just in case anything comes up."

The pair had decided to accomplish multiple things while they waited for the other interns. Since they had many private issues to catch up on, Eri was still in class, and Ryuko wanted to see what developments Izuku had with his Quirks. They settled on heading down to the training room before anything else.

There were changing rooms to use there anyway.

The receptionist bowed. "Understood, Ma'am. I'll inform you if anything happens."

The pair continued onto the elevators and commenced their ride down to the expansive training space, just like old times.

Izuku piped up as they descended. "I've missed a lot since I've been gone... so how bad was the recovery? It must have been frustrating to wait five days before you could work again."

She sighed. "It was... I felt trapped in my own home, but at least Eri helped keep me entertained and preoccupied. I couldn't be a hero, but that didn't stop me from being a mother."

He smiled with some relief. Truth be told, Izuku had felt quite guilty about not being here during her recovery. His exams had really left him with no time to visit.

"I'm glad to hear it. Eri and the others like Miss Dent and Jinzo must've been fretting over you the whole time?"

She laughed a bit. "Well, you were there when we got off the plane and saw everyone waiting for us in the airport. What do you think?"

He awkwardly chuckled as he recalled the scene. "Yeah, that was quite an experience..."

--

""""RYUKYU!!""""

""""RYUKYU!!""""

""""RYUKYU!!""""

As Izuku, Ryuko, Inko, and Eri appeared from the terminal, they were hit with loud shouting from all over.