Ch.51 - Following the yellow brick road

Ryuko and Eri walked through UA's halls after declaring their purpose of visit and being told where they could find the teacher's lounge.

'Ok, All-Might. You better have a good explanation for Bakugo...'

Ryuko didn't adore bypassing Izuku like this, but lord knows the boy wouldn't give her details soon. The look on his face and how he defended Bakugo said such, and it's not like Izuku discouraged her this morning; he wasn't pleased, but he was letting her do this... even if he didn't know what she was doing exactly.

'I'm sorry for being impatient, Izuku...'

Ryuko knew she was being a hypocrite now, considering she'd hit Izuku with the 'good communication' card about relationships just this morning. But she needed to know why All-Might, despite his awareness of an issue, seemed to have let Bakugo in on One-For-All.

'Even if Izuku didn't say anything, All-Might obviously noticed something...'

Ryuko paused briefly in her steps, puzzled, while Eri looked at her.

"Something wrong, Mama?"

"No... I just had an odd realisation, nothing bad."

"Odd? Can you have an even one instead?"

Ryuko smirked at the girl, who had a wry grin to match. "You've been spending too much time with your Uncle Jinzo."

Eri just giggled while Ryuko continued to think.

'I suppose Tempest is still with Izuku... I hope she's not giving the Vestiges too much grief. Oh well, it saves me from having to explain anything to her. I doubt Izuku wants Tempest to know about this anyway.'

She continued on with Eri in tow, eventually making their way to the lounge's door and proceeding to knock.

Usually, guests didn't get this privilege, but pro-heroes were given special treatment. Especially in Ryukyu's case, what with Eri's situation and her knowledge of One-For-All. Nezu had all but effectively given her a VIP pass at UA.

'Hopefully, he's not too busy...'

A voice eventually came, masculine in its timbre. "Come in?"

When Ryuko and Eri entered, they were greeted by the person she was seeking.

"Ryukyu? Eri? What brings you two here?"

All-Might stood up, eyes widening as Eri waved. "Hey, Grandpa!"

Ryuko bowed quickly. "Sorry to disturb you all, but may I speak with you, All-Might."

Other present teachers, including Present-Mic, Ectoplasm, Snipe, and Midnight, observed the event with intrusive curiosity.