Ch.38 - Strife of Tarisu part 3

Scourge couldn't understand what he was seeing...

The green kid was keeled over on the ground. He was good as dead...

The villain stared at the blood and black ichor on the ground.

There was no mistaking it.

It was his venom.

'How did he do it? Does he have an anti-venom ability somehow? Or can he just manipulate his blood? ...How many powers does this kid have? Is it really just one Quirk?-'

Deku stood across from him, staring him down but unmoving as sparks and dark tendrils encompassed the hero's form.

'-I can worry about that later. I gotta get out of here first, which means taking this kid out for good...'

Scourge gritted his teeth. "So what!? Do you think just cause you can shoot my venom out, you're safe? I'll just put so much venom in you that you won't be able to get it all out!"

The villain charged at the young hero. Deku remained still and calm as Scourge barreled toward him.

'Why is he just standing there!?'

With a roar, the scorpion man drove his stinger forward...

But before the attack could land, several tendrils shot out from Deku's right ankle, wrapping around the tip of the villain's tail, and jerking the stinger toward the punch of the hero's iron soles.

With a sharp grunt, the boy swung his leg in a flash of lightning...

*CRACK*

"GRAGH!!"

The iron punch slammed right into the stinger, snapping it clean off as Scourge was sent reeling, leaping back to create distance as he nursed his injured tail.

'SHIT!! He baited me... but this is fine. This isn't the first time. My stinger always grows back... I only need to give it a few days.'

Scourge looked up to see the confident grin on Deku's face as he snarled at the hero. "You think just because you got my stinger that it's over!?! I STILL HAVE PLENTY OF WAYS TO KILL YOU!!"

The villain got down on all fours, his claws raking against the marbled floor as he threw himself forward.

Deku took a stance as the villain flew towards him. Rather than the 4 large tendrils he had been using 'til now, a dozen smaller whips surrounded the hero as the foes collided.

*BAM*

Scourge went for a swipe that got intercepted by a kick from Deku with the whips wrapping around the villain's claw.