Ch.19 - Class Action

Izuku was in a strange place right now, both physically and emotionally.

He was lying on a bed he wasn't quite used to, the sun peering in from the window, dragons littering the entire expanse. All while feeling both sleep-deprived and incredibly stimulated...

And he was still staring at his phone.

Had he gotten enough, if any, sleep? Probably not.

Was he going to get over having Ryukyu's phone number anytime soon? Signs point to maybe but unlikely.

Was he ready for the day ahead? Pffffft, nope!

But it wasn't like he really had a choice in the matter.

'Ok, come on, Izuku. You don't need to stare at the phone. We've got places to be. You can stop at any time—any second now—STOP STARING!'

The boy shook his head, peeling his eyes from the phone.

It took great effort, but he finally forced himself out of bed and began to get himself dressed, scolding himself the entire time.

'The phone number doesn't mean anything. It's just to help with Eri. Nothing else. Stop thinking this way.'

Izuku forced himself to focus on something else. He looked at the now-advanced baby tendrils wrapped around his arm, which seemed to be about as thick as his thumb as opposed to shoelaces.

He waggled his index finger at one as the tip of the tendril wrapped around his finger gently like a tentacled infant.

'Putting the creepy colour aside, they're... kinda cute like this.'

If nothing else, having them out all the time had gotten him better at manipulating them manually. The progress on the size wasn't too bad either, considering he only started doing this 2 days ago.

With luck, the tendrils will be able to become the size of ropes before long.

As Izuku put on the clothes, most notably the shirt and pants, he noticed they conformed to his body strangely.

The shirt was tight around his waist and shoulders while providing more room than was needed at his chest. The jeans also clung a bit awkwardly to his thighs and hips.

It didn't take him much time to realise that this was probably the difference between men's and women's clothes.

'Well... it's livable, at least. I can't wait to get my hands on my clothes, though...-'

The boy gaped, a sudden realisation striking him as he stared blankly at a mirror.