Introduction+Prologue(Must Read)

So welcome to my story! I had so many ideas, I just had to write it all out!!

I will be including the following things into the story!
-Violence
-Romance
-Blood
-Angst
-Fluff
-Drama
-Dark Memories
-Trigger Warnings? (Talking about gore)

I'm not sure if I want to put smut into the story, so.. This story is mostly angst and drama and violence, so probably no smut.

If I decide to write smut, I will change this. :)

Also I'm not gonna put pictures in the top, mostly cuz I'm too lazy to. I might decided to put a picture in some chapters but uhm..

So I hope you enjoy this story!! Be sure to read my Thomato story if you haven't already!! I think I'll share some of my drawings with you just for the entertainment!!

Prologue..

My name is Kaeya Alberich. Although.. nobody really knows my last name. All this time I've been trying to locate the traces of that god. 500 years ago, my home was destroyed.. I managed to survive the explosion because of my dear sister. I would have died, but Barbatos saw something in me, and decided to give me a chance at life. He sent me 500 years into the future, where I got the cryo vision of my sister, and took her place as a fighter.

When I was a kid, I met this hilichurl camp. They're typically called the 'enemy', but.. they were kind to me. I didn't realize they were Khaenri'ahn people until I started growing. I started seeing flashes of those people..

Things couldn't get any worse when I was forced to kill them. For years. They wanted me to do it.. They were suffering. They were only fighting because people trespassed their territory. People have been killing them to be safe.. when they're the ones who are the monsters..

Why did this have to happen..?
What did they do to deserve this kind of fate..?

They're humans just like us..