23

(So I finally got a Lisa constellation 😂)

-More backstory

"Father!" Diluc complained.

Crepus was sitting at his desk. He looked at Diluc, who pointed at Kaeya. "Hm?"

"He doesn't want to eat! I put food in front of him, but he doesn't bother to touch it! He's so skinny and looks like he hasn't eaten for days, but he's not looking at the food!" Diluc complained about the unusual kid. "And his stomach is even rumbling!"

Crepus got out of his chair, and crouched before Kaeya. "Let's not act out of like in front of him. Why don't you have some food? You need it to survive." He put the plate of food closer to Kaeya.

Kaeya stared at it. He didn't at all look tempted to eat the food. All he did was look back at Crepus with those big round eyes. Or.. eye.

"Here. Have a bite. It's still warm." Crepus poked a potato and held it to Kaeya's mouth.

Kaeya stared for a moment. And then he use both hands to snatch the fork from Crepus' hand, and ate it himself. Truthfully, he really hasn't eaten for a while, so it felt nice to get a bite of food.

Okay.. the truth is.. he didn't want to eat food because he wanted to starve and die, so he could be with his siblings. All he ever wanted was to be with his family.. So he could have somebody who did everything to protect them. His parents couldn't provide that..

Crepus felt sympathy for the kid. He'd stand up, and go to his room. "I'll be back in a bit."

After some minutes passed, Kaeya finally eating his food while Diluc stared at him in disbelief, Crepus soon came back into the room. One of his hands was closed, like he was holding something.

Kaeya stared as Crepus stood crouched before him. His clothes may have had a few small stains of food since he isn't that clean of an eater. He still looked unfazed as everything happened around him.

Still wearing that bandage covering his eye, Crepus decided to do something about it.

Crepus was holding an eyepatch in his hand. And when he reached for Kaeya's bandage..

The kid would hit his hand away, expression unchanging. It was clearly a sign not to touch the bandage covering his eye.

Crepus thought for a moment. He would hold up the eyepatch to Kaeya. "Why don't you put this on? It'll be more comfortable."

Kaeya stared. And stared.. His hand reached out and grabbed the eyepatch from Crepus. His shiny eye would stare down at it.

Soon, it would fade to a scene of him staring at himself in the mirror, wearing the eyepatch. Well.. it was more comfortable than the bandage. Cleaner, too.

"..Do you like it?" Diluc questioned. That only got Kaeya to stare at him through the mirror. The kid's head didn't move, only his eyes. "Eh.. Nevermind."

He went back to folding his clothes. Soon after a few minutes, Kaeya walked up to his side.

"Huh? Do you want something?" Diluc looked at him.

Kaeya only stared.

"Don't just stare. Why don't you ever say anything??" Diluc complained.

In Kaeya's eyes, he saw Diluc as his second okdest brother, Shiro.. Those deep blue eyes were always so fierce, and stern. Shiro was one who was determined to become one like their big sister. A fighter.. A protector..

Kaeya would pat Diluc's head, making the other fluster.

"Hey! Stop that!" Diluc pushed his hand away. "If you're not going to say anything, then stop staring at me." He went back to folding his clothes.