3

(Uh idk any good ideas for Kaeya going to Liyue..)

The following Knights of Favonius took part in a meeting. Kaeya, Jean, Amber, Lisa. They were talking about causes happening around. This included the fatui, who seemed to be wanting to catch some Fatui envoys planning up to no good. It seems that they knew they were going to be caught in Mondstadt, so they left towards Liyue.

"The lyre is safe for now, but we never know what the Fatui are going to do. Elemental traces show that they traveled to Liyue to scheme." Jean would say. "We only need one person, who can take the job and dig for information in Liyue."

"Master Jean! I can do it!" Amber raised her hand.

"And you're sure you can handle the trouble? If they find out that you're watching them, they might come for you." Jean would ask her.

"They wouldn't find out. I will do anything to help!" Amber answered.

"No."

The two looked at Kaeya, who sat on a chair, head resting on his head and his leg crossed over the other. He had a very serious expression.

"There are more of those Fatui workers wandering around Liyue than you think. I'll do it." He said. "You stay here and help Master Jean."

"..I'm sure I could help, right? What if it's more trouble than you'd expect?" Amber's expression went from confident to concern.

"It'll be more troublesome if more than one person went. I'll be fine." Kaeya uncrossed his legs and stood up. "Also, I'm not so sure if you'd do so well lying in little interrogations."

"..That is true, Amber. Whenever you lie, you stutter and get really sweaty." Jean would agree.

"I'm a very honest person, obviously!" Amber whined.

Kaeya softly smiled. "That's good to hear, Ambs."

"Kaeya, for safety reasons, maybe you shouldn't wear your Captain uniform. Some of them may recognize you by your outfit." Jean said. "That'll cause suspicions. And if you can, catch one of them and get information out of them."

"Yes." Kaeya went and walked out of the room.

Silence...

"Anyone else find his smile so adorable?" Lisa touched her cheek, just like how Kaeya touched her heart.

~

Back at the Dawn Winery. Kaeya adjusted his white shirt. "..Hm.." He took a glance at himself in the mirror of his room.

..Not so sure if I feel comfortable wearing this around.. He thought. He felt a little flustered, as his shirt showed his whole inner chest, shoulders, and back. There was a black corset piece tightly wrapped around his waist, connecting to dark grey pants.

When the designers made his uniform, they tried to give him an outfit that kind of looked like Eula's, with some exposed leg skin. But Jean didn't allow it, so she burned the outfit. The people remade the uniform, and Kaeya just took it, despite the chest opening. Nowadays he's used to having it exposed.

But then he remembered that he had a short poncho in his closet. So he went to put that on. It was icy blue, lined with silver sewing, some 4 tipped stars, and a couple gold tassels hanging down the corners of it. There was a clasp and some ropes attached to it that wrapped around his body. It had a hood, so he could put it on to hide himself, but.. that would make guards suspicious.

Kaeya peered over at the object that lied on his bed. It was his new weapon. It was the Aquila Favonia sword. It was much tougher, and it's blue color glowed in the dark.