35

(Hehehe)

-Romantic Food ☺️

-Start of a big battle(multiple battles really)

Tmpt.. tmpt.. tmpt..

The dust was starting to clear, as two figures emerged from the fogged up air. One figure was walking as he carried the other.

It was Childe and Kaeya after the fight with Kiromi and Arlecchino. They were peacefully walking as the aftermath.

Kaeya's head rested against Childe's chest as he was carried. For a moment, Childe took the time to fix their position, bringing Kaeya a bit higher to keep him from falling. So now the Captain's head was more against Childe's shoulder, to the crook of his neck.

"..Ajax.." Kaeya muttered. He squirmed a slight in the ginger's hold.

"I'm here, Kae." Childe responded to him. "I'm here.."

"Can you.. put me down..?" Kaeya questioned.

"I can't. We need to find a safe place to tend to our wounds." Childe said.

Kaeya would hold his arms, looking as if he were freezing. "Please.." His voice made him sound so vulnerable.

Childe stopped walking, and looked down at him. VKaeya gave him a gentle smile, saying that it was okay. "..Okay.."

As not to hurt Kaeya, Childe slowly put him down, having him lean against the wall of a cliff. They were walking through a valley, so there were huge plateaus surrounding them.

"Ajax.." Kaeya held his hand out to the ginger.

"Yes, Kaeya." Childe would hold his hand. He had a worried but gentle expression as he crouched before the injured Captain.

Kaeya carefully inhaled. "Thank you.. for protecting me.."

Childe smiled gently. "Of course. I wouldn't ever let you die like that."

"..Since we've met.. it was always like we've been there for each other. I've always enjoyed being with you, Ajax.." Kaeya managed to make a smile that looked pure. It did look like he was in pain still. He lifted his head at the ginger.

He would manage to sit up straight, and leaned in closer to Childe. Kaeya placed a hand on Childe's cheek..

..and connected their lips..

The ginger was surprised at first. But his instincts told him what to do. Childe's hand gently squeezed Kaeya's as he leaned into the kiss. After a few seconds, their lips would separate.

"I.." Kaeya felt tired, as his body started to go limp.

"..Love you.."

It was more of a mumble, and that's when he went unconscious. Childe held up Kaeya's unmoving body. "Kaeya? Hey.. Kaeya?"

He passed out.. But.. that's no surprise.. He must have gone over his limit due to the destruction. Childe had a concerned expression on his face.

He sighed. The ginger would pick up Kaeya, and proceeded to walk off and get them away from the dusty air. He was actually doing a well job of ignoring the harsh pains from using Foul Legacy. His heart was beating fast, and it was hurting. He's used Foul Legacy so many times, he's started to gain the strength to handle the pain.

Childe held Kaeya close to him. Yes.. of course..

I will be there to protect you. I always protect you.. For as long as I live..