28

(How's you doing? *Stares with dot eyes*)

-Some angst/fluff

Mika would scream in fear. He tightly held onto his belongings as he tried to yell over the wind. "S-Slow down, Sir!"

"It's faster this way, is it not?" Kaeya had a friendly smile as he was carrying Mika over his shoulder with one hand, running at a very high speed. He had his sword in his other hand in case if there was any danger out to get them.

"Am I going the right way?" Kaeya questioned. He didn't seem to have any care for the fear that Mika was in.

"Yes!" Mika whined. He kept his head down, keeping his eyes closed so he didn't get dizzy. "Sir!
P-Please reconsider traveling plans!"

Kaeya laughed. "Why don't you have some fun? People can never have such trips, so why not enjoy it?" His cape would flap in the air, rising sunlight shining off of it.

"Th-This is far enough!" Mika said.

Eventually, Kaeya would slide to a stop. He put Mika down on the ground and pat off his head. "Here? Really? You're going to go across the snow, how?"

"I-I have a snow suit with me. I'll be fine." Mika said. He hugged his bag of items close to his chest.

It was pretty windy there. The snow wasn't far, so the grassy ground slowly faded to white. You couldn't see much of the background since the misty air covers it all up.

"Come back to Mondstadt if you feel that you won't make it." Kaeya said.

"A-As a Knight of Favonius, I will be fine. I have traveled through this place multiple times." Mika reassured.

After their conversation ended, Kaeya would watch as Mika walked through the snow. When the blonde was no longer able to be seen in the snow, Kaeya would start walking off.

This area was pretty close to Liyue, so perhaps Kaeya could make a stop there. But if he was going to go there, he had to be careful. Since being spotted there multiple times with the Fatui, the Millileth Guards have been suspicious. They think that he's somehow working with the Fatui for good benefits.

Idiots.. Kaeya sighed. He had his hands on his knees, legs straight as his back was evened with the ground. The Captain was staring out at the city to memorize the view of it.

~

"I've always wondered about the routines of the Wangsheng business. Dealing with people.. Hu Tao has quite the obsession for coffins." Childe swished his drink around.

Zhongli looked down for a moment. "Indeed. As you have seen, she is a very passionate child. The Wangsheng funeral parlor organizes burials. We ensure that those who pass on do so in peace."

Childe chuckled. "The Fatui calls many such people as friends, but the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor does not dabble in such business. Well.. ostensibly."

"Ostensibly is quite the word to use." Zhongli said.

"Well, they are still.. Ah, I shouldn't say too much. I have come to you for a specific reason though. Surely you wouldn't mind.." Childe's eyes half-lidded slightly, bringing more suspense into the conversation.

"If you are still curious about Rex Lapis' vessel.." Zhongli said. "I could take you to it. However.."

"Haha, I'm not surprised by your hesitation. Sure, the Geo Archon's body has been squirreled away by order of the Tianquan Ningguang, but first.. I do want to hear what Mr. Zhongli has to say." Childe had all his attention on the other.