45

(I find it funny how I made some people hate Rex Lapis 😂)

-Angst

-Blood warning

"I will be the end of you, Rex Lapis!" Kaeya whipped his sword to his side. He was pissed that all of his friends had been fatally injured.

"Do you really think that you can fight me alone? You've already escaped death. You can never do that twice." Rex Lapis said.

"You destroyed the lost nation of Khaenri'ah, but you will NOT destroy the city of Mondstadt! How many more people are you going to kill?" Kaeya grabbed his aching chest. "Everyday we risk our lives to protect the innocent.."

"..To protect our friends.. and to think that a god was going to come and slaughter us all. What was the point of living!?" Kaeya's eyes twitched in anger, his veins on the brink of popping.

Noelle was in a gaze, staring at the ground. She still couldn't move.

"Kaeya, Alberich. You are just stalling. You're waiting for your friends to recover." Rex Lapis sternly looked at him. "Let's see if they can handle after I get rid of their strongest fighter."

They moved at the same time, ready to attack or defend.

Kaeya adjusted the grip of his sword, and quick collided with Geo dragons, deflecting the long ranged attack. He ran straight for the god, jumping side to side and defending himself with smooth motions.

If he can still move very fast after previous battles.. then I should hit his vital points. Rex Lapis eyed where Kaeya's strength comes from. Then.. he launched a spear coming from his hand, and targeted Kaeya's legs.

The Captain stepped on the ground, and jumped, avoiding Rex Lapis' attempt to hit the majority of his combat capabilities.

Why is he jumping into the air? He can't move from there. Rex Lapis questioned his actions, but went along with it and ordered one of his dragons to fly after him.

Kaeya twisted his body midair, knocking the dragon away. It seems that the dragon of Geo was obliterated by cryo slashes in the impact.

This surprised the god. How could a mortal cut through his attacks? They are much too weak to do that. ..Are they?

Rex Lapis' stepped back, throwing another dragon at Kaeya. Then another.

Kaeya turned himself upside down, swirling his sword and cutting apart the dragons. He landed on the ground and kept charging at the god before him.

What kind of cut is that? Rex Lapis questioned. He only slashes them once and they tear into pieces. Some kind of after-effect technique?

This brought him into a trance. He summoned pillars and dragons from the ground, up to Kaeya.

Kaeya jumped into the air, the majority of the attacks coming after him like needles. And just in an instant, all of the projectiles were sliced into bits. He seemed calm and determined while he was doing this.

Nevermind that.. how is he even able to cut through my power? They're as indestructible as Dominus Lapidis. The Dominance of Earth doesn't work on him either. What is happening? Rex Lapis felt as though he was starting to panic. He hovered back, continuously releasing his godly abilities after Kaeya.

As Kaeya was falling, he was hitting all the different things with his sword, and just like that they were destroyed. He twisted and turned, and slashed a thick pillar that was cut apart like glass breaking.